Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

pixaal posted:

If most species of squid live for only 18 months, and 3-5 years being the longest living squid, if this game takes place 2 years later Callie and Marie being retired makes sense. They have to be almost dead. By Splattoon 3 everyone from the first game will most likely be dead.

These squids live in a post apocalyptic earth where all humans died out. They probably evolved to have longer lifespans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

How are you supposed to use the Splatoon headset if you have the console docked? Just not use the game audio cord?

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Are any stores giving out free things with Splatoon 2? (Like that cube target gave out with MK8D)

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

I want to get this physical but I also want to start playing this at 11 tonight. FRESH decisions ahead.

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

If I don't care about game audio through the headset, can I use any headset with the app?

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

I forgot how much the N-Zap '85 owns.

Does anyone know how to make 3 star items appear in the shops? In the app I've seen 3 star for clothes and shoes but not head gear. In the game I've yet to see 3 star gear in the shops. Mainly 1 star with a couple of 2s.

Is the Ninja Squid perk not in this one?

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Nephzinho posted:

It is, and its on a shirt in the app store right now.

When I look at the app atm the shirts have cold blooded, ink recovery up, special power up, or quick re spawn.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at Jul 22, 2017 around 19:43

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why aren't more people talking about Squid Beatz 2

Squid jump 2 when?

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Lol at the amiibo ninja costume not having ninja squid.

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Somehow people are "printing" pictures into Splatoon 2 with a Pokken control. https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/Switch-Fightstick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Do you need to have 4 people in your party to do splatfest from the lounge/nintendo app?