Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I played one Donny vs Raph game and won so based on that significant sample size I can only assume team Donatello has this in the bag. Pack it in team Raph!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Ink Saver (Sub) .

I wish independent of ink that bombs had a straight up cooldown timer because sometimes I get a team of four people doing this and that just sucks all the fun out of the match I'd rather go to splatoon 1's museum level against 4 e-liters!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

In Training posted:

Uhn huh *glancing at pearl like is this nerd for real?* sounds good dog! *marina tosses me a skateboard and we jet*

Meanwhile Pearl expresses her taste for rollerblades and all my Splatoon playing friends say "I've never skateboarded in my life but clearly that's the superior choice" once again leaving me alone for splatfest.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
95%.... come on don't choke the home stretch!

edit: Yessssss it's done.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

In Training posted:

I already beat the octo expansion

If you beat it that fast does Samus take off her helmet, revealing she's an octoling?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Sentient Data posted:

Wow, that first 8-ball map was tougher than I thought a tutorial would be. It'll be interesting to see how crazy the levels get toward the end

I failed so many times.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Holy hell C08. What the gently caress?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I just beat Inner Agent 3 and I am definitely gonna be wearing that pin for awhile.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

throw to first drat IT posted:

Octo Expansion was good, tho I would say that somewhat overpriced for the actual content you get.

It took me quite a few hours to beat all the levels. I enjoyed the story and much appreciated the aesthetics of it overall, and now I can play as an octoling. I feel I got my money's worth and then some but I can see how you might feel that way just comparing it to say big indie releases at the same price.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

In Training posted:

If you actually love the weapon you would Main it after a nerf

Yeah, like the tri-slosher!

Please ignore the splattershot jr. in my hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Depends on how exactly the time travel works for me. If it's physical time travel that has perks but if it's mental time travel where I can jump back into my own past as I was that would be super useful, could basically groundhog day myself and use it to do all sorts of stuff with no opportunity cost. I'd definitely go for that.