Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

I've said this before but drat being able to choose your jump point while waiting to respawn is such an awesome game-changer

How do you do this? I forgot about it. I assume open map while waiting and click?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Due to a work emergency, eta until I can play has been shifted from 3 hours to 31 hours :gonk:

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

squidgee posted:

I'm working all weekend. :negative:

At least we can hold each other.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Does the splattershot pro have a greater range then the tentatek one? As usual for multiplayer shooters I cant find a single gun that feels right for me. I'm weird.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

I'll be the one that comes out and says it: the matchmaking is uh non existent in unranked. 16 stomp losses in a row yowza. Half a level until 10 and i can be free.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Yeah right now matchmaking is frontloaded with a lot of S+'s due to unintentional smurfing. Give it a few weeks and hopefully it will all get sorted properly.

Makes sense. At least the game is so fun it doesn't feel as brutal.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

jokes posted:

... the cursor needs to be relatively close to that ally.

This is what I was missing at least, thank you.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

g0lbez posted:

Losing streaks just get depressing after awhile

I have never in any multiplayer game lost so consistently as this one. Very bizarre.

Edit another 6 straight stomp losses. Maybe I'm like so bad I'm the cause, makes you think.

Edit 2: 8, I'll stop now as I'm questioning life choices.

Lobstertainment fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 24, 2017

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Splat zone is the worst.

Rainmaker is the best.

Tower control is p. good.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Lakbay posted:

I play Splatoon 2 BECAUSE it's so dissimilar to the meat grinder CoD style TDM

This guy gets it.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

I have like 15 reasons I could list why I should hate moray towers, but the truth is I like it :ohdear:

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

For the love of God people never use a double booster. It is the games bat signal for 'gently caress you'.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Splatoon was a mistake

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

The Deleter posted:

Still slaying mayo scum in the UK here. If ketchup doesn't win I'm going to blame all the Aidens.

Funny I've only lost once to ketchup scum all morning :black101:

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Is the power level individual performance and that gets averaged across the team when the match starts?

If so whats y'all power levels, made it to 2093, but wondering if that's good, bad, mediocre.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

FYI furry art is creepy because the safe for work kind is a very thin, flimsy crust over the disgusting pit of every known fetish, lovingly drawn on a wacom tablet.

Plus you ever see someone draw an adult dick wolf? Can't be done, looks like a childrens cartoon character whatever they do.

I'm not gonna test it myself but search for innocent furry pictures on Google and see how long it takes to get something grim. I bet it's less than 5 minutes.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

well why not posted:

i went ahead punched 'furry' into google images and got dozens of lusty wolfboy images on the first page (despite safesearch) so maybe, just maybe it's something that the 'furry community' could keep out of a game for kids.

I knew I should have guessed 5 seconds, 5 minutes was far too generous from this old goon.

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Like yeah furries are gross but jesus some of you are acting like you're the last wall against some kind of invading force. It's some weirdos drawing cartoon animals in some speech bubbles in a game calm down holy poo poo. You're reporting of benign drawings isn't some how going to send a message to furries not to draw stuff and drive them away. Losing your poo poo about furries was old hat on SA back in 06

Nah it's just creepy in a childrens game hth

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Is there a p90 hero skin for the tentatek splattershot or is that just for the default kit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobstertainment
Jun 10, 2004

Blank Construct posted:

Just the default kit.

Oh, that's a shame.