Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Deltron 3030 posted:

Yeah let's just start with everything unlocked and no leveling up, hurrrr. The slow-drip of unlocks and updates is half the fun.

I grew sick of it in the CoD games. I don't have time to unlock everything anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

After 5 minutes of trying to activate my Amazon pre-order digital code, it finally worked. Downloading!

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Lakbay posted:

Is there no "both are disgusting" choice

Where's my mustard choice

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Am I really going to be at a huge disadvantage if I switch off of motion controls? My head can't wrap around turning horizontally with motion controls. Having to reset the position just to do a 180 is annoying. I know you can use the stick but then if I'm using the stick to look left and right, it's hard to mix it up with the motion controls.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

My favorite part of this game is rocking Yeezy 750s

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Probably bad way to start playing this game

I'm only level 8 and I keep getting matched/owned by level 20s

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

No wonder I'm getting owned splat fest auto ranked me to 1670... wtf

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Remember level is an indicator of play time, not skill, learn from your splats and think of what you could've done differently. Sometimes it will be nothing, but often you'll gain from it. If there's a particular weapon you have trouble fighting against, use it for a bit to fully learn its strengths and weaknesses. Also ask for tips on improving specific things you'll get a ton of advice thrown at you in this thread.
Thanks actually I ended up switching out of the dualies because I was getting splattered a lot by long distance weapons. I ended up skimming the thread during work and chose the Aerospray MG a couple rounds ago. This combined with my shoes which have 3x Ink Recovery has me roaming the map just spraying ink. So far so good just as long as I avoid combat

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Is there a goto quick guide for newbies that explain the food buffs and the reroll ability factor guy? Basically everything outside of the actual multiplayer aspect.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Tenik posted:

power is your matchmaker ranting, or mmr, just like in ranked play. You lose a little if you are defeated by a team with a higher average than yours, gain a lot if you beat a team that had a higher mmr than you, etc. The points that you see as you paint stuff is just the amount of turf you have inked, it doesn't affect mmr at all.

What's the average MMR?

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

These fan art make me feel uncomfortable just like overwatch fan art

Ugh

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

The whole idea of inking your territory to win is stupid. You can dick around and just flip the switch in the last 30 seconds to win.

I've been on a win streak just doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

The win beat owns