Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Lakbay posted:

At least in the Bs, you're more liable to get your entire team splatted by a brush, bucket, or roller if everyone is on it. Most of my wins in solo queue have been 2 people standing on it and two on the ground guarding and inking the area

You only need one squid riding the tower, everyone else should quickly cover the surrounding areas with ink and push forward into enemy territory. Ideally you want to hold the other team off from getting anywhere near the tower itself rather than hanging out around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Sometimes I flank, sometimes I ride, gotta look at the situation and make a call.

Yeah there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of situational awareness.

I don't think there's any situation that calls for more than two people on the tower though. Maybe if the whole enemy team has been wiped out and you really want to rub it in near the goal.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Squiffer is the only True and Honest charger

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Aaaaand hosed back to Go-Getter because my crewmates are loving morons.

I've never had a more frustrating experience in video games than trying to play Salmon Run with randumbs.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Dr. Fetus posted:

Saboteurs in Salmon Run are awful. Thanks for taking an egg and then running away from the egg basket when we were 1 away from winning you loving rear end in a top hat. The worst part is that you can't report them since Splat Net doesn't keep track of Salmon Run shifts.

You can at least block people so you don't get matched up with them again.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Dr. Fetus posted:

For the love of god, do not play as duos in League Rainmaker!

Having just two idiots on the team sure beats the three you'd get teamed up with going in solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Monkey Fracas posted:

I really don't care too much unless someone is straight-up AFK for half the round or whatever though
People going AFK for a little bit to take a phone call or pee or whatever I can tolerate, it's the people who are so bad at the game they're somehow making things worse than if they didn't touch the controller at all that trigger me personally.