Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

WarpedNaba posted:

Jokes on you, I've already bought all 5 of his books

Admittedly because he's p fuckin' good at backgrounds and worldbuilding, but the titties help.

Books? Worldbuilding?

Is this a famous (in indie circles) guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

This one is tough because the average ice cream blows the average cake out of the water, like there's no comparison, and gelato in particular is loving amazing, but a really good cake, and I mean really good, basically can't be matched.

Are we dealing with the ideal of each, or with the average of each?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

WarpedNaba posted:

I'unno about famous, but he's p popular. A lot of his raunchier stuff is basically to get more followers - the stuff he actually goes with is more like this:

His books are filled with landscape and interior shots, it's a hoot to go through the details. But mostly I buy his stuff because of the Korpiklaani references he puts in everything - he's an enormous music nerd.

That cover in particular is really neat. And it sounds like he's a huge nerd (in a positive sense) in general. I was mainly impressed that his twitter has fanart of the loving powerpunk girls of all things. It's crazy how even the most obscure poo poo can reach the other side of the world nowadays.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

kidcoelacanth posted:

I really appreciate nintendo's ability to take advantage of the internet's tendency to argue to the death about the dumbest poo poo

New Splatfest: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Please add this to the OP http://splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Wendell posted:

Marina would be nowhere without Pearl and is a shameful ingrate!