Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

92/99 :gonk:

Guess I'll pre-order. Splatoon is still thoroughly good, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Can't believe I listed to this for 4 hours and didn't get sick of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ZPT8DdxsE

Turns out I love animal crossing pop.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Martytoof posted:

I keep tryyying to join the motion control elite but every time it feels so wrong.

One day.

You'll probably get a million tips on this but I thought I'd share my breakthrough.
  • Play with the Switch in handheld mode. Notice how aiming with the motion controls works like holding up a little window with crosshairs in the center? Play a few rounds like this.
  • Now dock your Switch, take your joy con grip or pro controller, and hold it just like the Switch in handheld mode. Aiming should suddenly feel more natural.
I don't know why but doing that instantly made motion controls "click" with me and my scores shot way up. Maybe it will help someone else. Though, this assumes you weren't already playing in handheld mode.