Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Update 7 - June 2001

Not much news again

This happened

and these people showed up.

Halfway through the year, the game shows who they think is going to win the end of the year awards.

This is its predictions!

And here are this months PPV's!

I noticed some of the . matches have returned so ill try to go through and update them every week before i run the month, because apparently people hired new people or extended contracts and set them back to dumb .'s as short names and i didn't notice until i had already taken screenshots and got out of the game.

I am waiting for more female workers to be created in the game before i open nuclear glow.

I'm thinking about adding some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Another month on the never ending DUI Checkpoint title reign :toot:

Loss to max is a bit puzzling, but, y'know, that's life sometimes

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sorry about this week, I am in georgia and do not have my computer so I will resume these in October when i return and I will change updates to maybe being 3 to 6 months at a time instead so more interesting things can happen and updates can be larger.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Back in town, i'll start this up next week Thursday.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Back in town, i'll start this up next week Thursday.

:toot:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
3 Month Update!

July - September 2001

Let's start off with some new happenings

This fantastic tag team was created.

and whats this?

It is actually official!?

Nuclear glow is a local company started in northern Mexico by a bunch of women wrestlers frustrated with thier lack of opportunity.

Let's see where it goes in the future.

For now though, the shows from each month for each company!

There was a Central Wastelands Independent show

Bots

July

August

September

WWL

July

(the dotted out wrestlers are Amoeba and Axe Cop vs goodness and No Lynch)

August

September

WCW

July

(Dotted Matches are a 6 man tag, Copacabana, IPA, and Krunge vs Sandwolf,Shadow0, and Tao Jones)

August

(Dotted matches are another 6 man tag imgay,IPA, and krunge vs MG2, tpink, and Winson Paine, the second match is copacabana and db9000 vs Jose Valasquez and Sandwolf)

September

(Dotted Matches are DB9000 and John Cena vs Sandwolf and QPQ)

NSW

July

August

September

CLL

July

August

September

I'll try to fix the dotted contracts in wwl and wcw by next thursday.

Next update should have Nuclear GLOW roster and maybe a show or two. I think i will start doing 3 months to give the updates more content.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Now that bottleknight lost the CLL championship (:rip:), I guess it’ll be time for DUI Checkpoint to start defending our titles again.

Victories over Jam, Somber, and Pod (if you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin) are good but 3 matches with 3 organizations in 3 months just isn’t enough for a guy like me

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

What the hell am I, the Washington Capitals? Win every match, get the chance to go for the title, choke. Every time.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Update 9!
October-December 2001

In this exciting update we explore NGLOW and their company as well as meeting yet another new company!

Let's start with the news though.

Injuries for this update:

It's looking good for a couple companies

Also Pmush has entered the world of goonfights!
A female wrestler who is prone to playing heels and is especially good at Crazy, Cocky, and Weird gimmicks.

NGLOW has had its official first three months.
Here is the roster

I started this company but i am still remaining an observer by letting the AI automate the task of booking shows while i just take care of the financials and make sure my production levels and merchandising are up to par as well as setting a schedule and negotiating tv and broadcasting deals, well and hiring too i guess. Pretty much everything except booking shows.

since i need there to be a lot of female wrestlers for this company to work, i started an alliance

This means that i can trade talent with the two companies listed there, i invited all of them but those were the only two that accepted my offer.
I have working agreements with both of those companies as well meaning we can just share talent.

This gave me access to female wrestlers that cannot normally work in mexico and gave the three smaller companies something that we can use to get a small advantage.

Then this happened

flatluigi you son of a bitch, this gives me a direct competitor in the same region. We will have to crush them.

Now it is time for the End of the Year awards for 2001!

Now on to the shows!

BOTS

CLL

NGLOW

NSW

PPWA

WCW

WWL

And that is all for this time!

Hopefully the game creates more women wrestlers or i will be sol!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

of course I lose every fight with a four-digit viewership and then stomp my way through the lower divisions

just can't get over that hump

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

hexwren posted:

of course I lose every fight with a four-digit viewership and then stomp my way through the lower divisions

just can't get over that hump

Thats the main event... in a four digit viewership show...

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MATCH OF THE YEAR TWO YEARS IN A ROW :toot:

I, uhh, don’t remember defeating BK ever but I’ll take it. Also glad to see DUI Checkpoint pick up another victory.

Sad Podima snuck in and took Young Wrestler of the Year from me but hey, he is the champ so he earned it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I can't read apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Welp, sorry guys i know i am way behind on updates. I just started a new job and have way too much on my plate right now. I have also noted that this format is not as engaging or interesting as the previous formats, so I am closing this for now with the intent of bringing it back when i have a bit more free time and switching back to the previous format of one company and a full show description each time as I feel it was a bit more fun and creative.

Maybe 4th time is a charm.

• Locked thread