Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

I am using TEW 2016 which chaoslord kindly bought for me, with the caveat that I bring back goonfights!

My benevolence pays off :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So am I working for both promotions I am a star for then?

Good first year imo. I deserved young guy. The injury sucks though :rip:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ok. That's what I figured but I didn't want to make assumptions

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

I came to kick rear end and pass out Jehovah's witness informational pamphlets

And I'm fresh out of pamphlets

Hello. My name is Elder Slord.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CPIG make me and moat a religion based tag team whenever there is a good opportunity

BK what should we name our tag team? We're the tag team champs bay-bay!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BK and I are naming our tag team DUI Checkpoint

"It'll be like no mercy, except you go to jail for drunk driving if u gently caress with us" - the beekman himself

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I am grateful to BK for giving me a shot at his title and hope he takes no offense to my request. We are still the best tag team in CLL. A healthy rivalry will keep DUI Checkpoint strong :cool:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

DUI Checkpoint will be tag champs forever because we keep wrestling each other rather than defending our tag team gold

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Defeated MG3, lost to Mr F. Dang bookers.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Another month on the never ending DUI Checkpoint title reign :toot:

Loss to max is a bit puzzling, but, y'know, that's life sometimes

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Back in town, i'll start this up next week Thursday.

:toot:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Now that bottleknight lost the CLL championship (:rip:), I guess it’ll be time for DUI Checkpoint to start defending our titles again.

Victories over Jam, Somber, and Pod (if you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin) are good but 3 matches with 3 organizations in 3 months just isn’t enough for a guy like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

MATCH OF THE YEAR TWO YEARS IN A ROW :toot:

I, uhh, don’t remember defeating BK ever but I’ll take it. Also glad to see DUI Checkpoint pick up another victory.

Sad Podima snuck in and took Young Wrestler of the Year from me but hey, he is the champ so he earned it.

• Locked thread