Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
There's a lot of smoke and the power outage hosed up my homeworld campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

What's an easy way to upload pics from your phone? It's kinda neat looking.

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

stay safe drilldo dont touch explosions if you dont have the proper training

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

drilldo squirt posted:

you can mail a printout to imgr and they'll upload it for you

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ben Carsons Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

use a 110 instamatic to take a picture of your phone, time travel to 1993 to have it developed, then send it to imgur and ask them nicely to upload it. include free candy, i htink they woiuld like that

joke_explainer

I'd guess it was just a transformer. A misconfiguration or fault up the line can lead to a surge that will send too much power to a transformer that sits in a mineral oil reservoir, which then destroys those circuits and ignites the oil with the heat. They try to flip off, but they can't react faster than 50 milliseconds or so, so they light up the oil, and the released energy causes an explosion. Then the local power grid is disrupted. If you have an iphone, an easy way to upload your pics is to download them from the icloud site and upload them to imgur.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

did you first make sure you weren't an extra in a michael bay movie?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm sorry about your homeworld campaign but was the explosion at least something cool like a bigass transformer or maybe some sort of controlled blast from early 20th century miners that are trapped in a time loop under your house?

cda

by Hand Knit
that was my mix tape

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

that was my mix tape

Darkman Fanpage
sorry about you homeworld campaign drilldo. i really like that series.

drilldo squirt

Thank you friend. I was on the end of that supernova mission where you have to guide your ships through a dust cloud that you can barely see. So your condolences are appreciated.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I'm going to sue the dwp for the emotional trama of having to do that whole loving mission over again.

----------------

drilldo squirt

cda posted:

that was my mix tape

Makes sense because that poo poo stank, like the smell around that transformer. Not literally though, that wouldn't make much sense. I mean it more figuratively as stink can mean smell and also of a low quality, which is what I think your mix tape is, low quality. I mean hell I don't know it might actually stink literally also, I have no idea, everything you own could smell weird, or maybe not, the point is there is no way for me to know. Until they develop a way to transfer smells unwillingly over the internet your sanitary situation is unknown to me. But I digress, you're mix tape is bad and the smell from that explosion was also bad in my opinion, in different ways, but still.

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
delet that post right now

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Drilldo Squirt has died in this timeline from the slam of my adamantium fist, please pay your respects in the RIP thread

drilldo squirt

Update: listening to greek music I heard on the mike tyson show.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

This is what happens when your place of business doesn't recognize drilldo squirt appreciation month.

cda

by Hand Knit

drilldo squirt posted:

Makes sense because that poo poo stank, like the smell around that transformer. Not literally though, that wouldn't make much sense. I mean it more figuratively as stink can mean smell and also of a low quality, which is what I think your mix tape is, low quality. I mean hell I don't know it might actually stink literally also, I have no idea, everything you own could smell weird, or maybe not, the point is there is no way for me to know. Until they develop a way to transfer smells unwillingly over the internet your sanitary situation is unknown to me. But I digress, you're mix tape is bad and the smell from that explosion was also bad in my opinion, in different ways, but still.

wtf dude

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
byob is a place for trolls now?

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Dance fight!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

cda wat u gotta understand is that drilldo is fundamentally good and can't lie 2 u, im sry

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
yes this is dralldo speaking

cda

by Hand Knit

cda fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 10, 2017

----------------

Darkman Fanpage

drilldo squirt posted:

Update: listening to greek music I heard on the mike tyson show.

i like that show. it's a weird show with awkward pacing but the jokes are usually funny and im a jim rash and norm mcdonald fan.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt

cda posted:

:twisted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i like that show. it's a weird show with awkward pacing but the jokes are usually funny and im a jim rash and norm mcdonald fan.

Norm Mcdonald is a national treasure.

----------------

• Locked thread