Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'd like to see Russian Guyovich try to defend this :negative:

the PRC has 'people's republic' in its name therefore anything and everything it does is extremely good and communisty, checkmate revisionists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/857986817374736385

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Modest Mao posted:

If you think homophobia itself isn't a western invention exported around the world, you're kidding yourself.

Ancient Greece, famous inventor of homophobia

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the real reason we know the west didn't invent homophobia is that if it did the chinese would immediately claim they invented it 1000 years earlier

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Relin posted:

hollywood will de kowtow to be one of the 31 films or w/e the limit is. at least in the big films; icant remembeer the last time a big budget film had a gay

if one does it will likely get a really horrible transformers-series--style recut where any scene where homosexuality is mentioned is awkwardly replaced by one of two chinese actors going "by the way hong kong belongs 2 china 5000 years ok"

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

as a liberal i feel obligated to point out... that this is very good

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

consumed by normies posted:

all i know about steven universe is that the absolute worst hillarymen all had their avs

anime avs for liberals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

The No-Bone Zone

• Locked thread