Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I hope Giancarlo hits a hundred bombs and I hope an Aaron Judge liner kills a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

if 2 yankees make it to semis I will be mad

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

nooo

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

yeeaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

10 over 440 ft. loving hell yeah

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

noooo. boooooo the yankees booo boooo

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

whoever said total distance should matter: god drat is that ever right. I don't want to see 20 line drives that dink into the bullpen, I want 15 colossal moonshots that permanently damage the stadium

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Unless Judge can really pop off a lot of times in a row I think that Stanton round will be the most fun I'm going to have watching this :^I

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

these are good dingers

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

hey this rules! I'm wrong

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

it will be loving incredible if Judge can beat that. do I want a good show over a Yankee doing well? ....hmmmmm....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

hey....... this rules??

• Locked thread