Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate The Promised Neverland?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I fell behind and just binged like 10 ch of this and god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I mean the bigger thing is that once the kids got control of the system the bombs or whatever that the mothers have implanted is no longer leverage against them unless emma had a endgame heel turn :unsmigghh:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I was hoping for an overly saccharine ending which would be bittersweetly undercut by Emma having to stay behind in demon world for her promise, which isn’t awful because demon world is on the up, but still sad.

It’s definitely dragging, and this last chapter was dumb. I don’t think it brings down the whole work, lots of manga have bad endings, just :geno: