Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1590 »
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really good penis

Nintendo's been busting out Link Between Worlds in video ads for the 2DS XL I've been seeing on Twitter lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

What to do when I felt lonely...

That was the only thing you couldn't teach me.

But we need to figure out the answer for ourselves...

Grimey Drawer

JordanKai posted:

I can't believe we're getting two different Koopas, Dry Bones, and Dry Bowser but no mention of Shiverians and Tostarenans.

I want to be a round seal boy bouncing around the court.

If I canít play as a fork Nintendo might as well cancel this piece of poo poo

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Strawberry Panda posted:

Soooo... Runner 3 verdict?

How much is it like DKCR mine cart levels? Do the stages dynamically change in a similar way or does the level design feel pretty basic

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Macaluso posted:

How much is it like DKCR mine cart levels? Do the stages dynamically change in a similar way or does the level design feel pretty basic

If it's anything like Runner 2, it will explore every permutation of jumping, sliding, blocking and kicking by its end. The levels don't typically explode so much as there will be moving ramps and obstacles. But the backgrounds are really nice and it feels right

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Jizo better be a mario tennis playable character at some point.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

Why the heck does Shantae spawn you with half health after a game over? That is just the game being an rear end in a top hat

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Zas posted:

everybody loves links awakening!

Heck yea we do

Also Skyward Sword was one of the least fun gaming experiences I've had. There's probably good stuff in that game and I wanted to like it (it is gorgeous) but it was buried under a literal mountain of "Master, there is a 82.1% chance I'll repeat this message 15 times in the next 2 minutes" . The game will tell you about a puzzle, show you the puzzle, tell you how to solve the puzzle and then repeat how to solve the puzzle before you even get to try the puzzle. The game takes hand-holding to a new level and it felt like a never-ending tutorial. Also doesn't help that there's no overworld and you just go from level to level.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Link's Awakening is the objectively best Zelda game

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Release all the Ivalice games on Switch you cowards

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Nephzinho posted:

WW being the best 3D Zelda game is the hill I have chosen to die on (not that its a particularly hot take).

Macaluso posted:

Link's Awakening is the objectively best Zelda game

You know, there's an entire Zelda thread for us to go to so I can tell you why, actually, Majora's Mask 3D is the be

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Argue posted:

Release all the Ivalice games on Switch you cowards

That's uh... FFT, FFTA, FFTA2, FF12, FF14-ish?

Yeah loving do this Square.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

And the Vagrant Story remake and sequel that we're surely getting someday!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

We've got this thing licked!

Manky posted:

You know, there's an entire Zelda thread for us to go to so I can tell you why, actually, Majora's Mask 3D is the be

Sorry but, while Majora's Mask 3D is a fantastic game, the original MM takes that crown simply for being able to stay in Goron Form for the entire Goht Fight and Wheel-of-Death'ing him down .

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

O, for a muse of fire

I really like what I played of the Sushi Strikers demo but I do have a problem with the game so far and thatís it makes me hungry as Iím playing 3/10

Fallom
Sep 6, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Why the heck does Shantae spawn you with half health after a game over? That is just the game being an rear end in a top hat

It can feel unbearable when somebody has high expectations for you but you should try to live up to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallom
Sep 6, 2008

Edit: Double post!?

«1590 »