Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1822 »
Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Cops don't like me.
So I don't like cops.

It blows my loving old man's mind that the gf and I can play Minecraft with her sister and brother-in-law on three different platforms.

New update is dope if you're into treasure hunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

USPOL May

doingitwrong posted:

Years ago, before Warcraft 3 becomes another RTS they previewed a version of the game where you played as an individual hero guiding an army in a great battle. The camera was fixed 3rd person and you raced around the battlefield putting out fires and challenging enemy heroes where needed. They ultimately scrapped that approach.

I remember that. I was so excited for that kind of Warcraft game.

Spellforce 3 is pretty good at least. Though gently caress that first orc RTS level because CPU cheats like crazy on it.

Feenix posted:

Octopath Wall Street!

Tressa is the 1%?

Fly with me posted:

So.... With Microsoft and Nintendo playing nice together, and rumors abound at more collaborations coming in the future, when can we expect Cuphead: Switch Edition?

Put Lost Odyssey on the Switch.

Zas
Oct 7, 2006

i don't understand what reality is.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Put Lost Odyssey on the Switch.
that'd be nice

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

YggiDee posted:

Another nice thing about the Switch is that if you're playing during a rainstorm and the power flickers, you won't lose your progress because the Switch just swaps to handheld mode while the power turns back on.

This happened to me last night. Power went out and I just picked the switch out from the dock and continued playing.

«1822 »