Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

just playing some classic ssbm to prepare for gc virtual console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Fun Times! posted:

Thoughts on Kamiko and Thumper?

Kamiko is cute and fun for $5 and each character has a different attack style so there's some replayability but not much. I've been wanting to try thumper since I first saw the trailer but I'm afraid I'll suck at it.

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Drunk Tomato posted:

When's frolf story, huh

I would empty out my bank account for a Ribbit King sequel

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

I never look at play stats but the one I would actually like to see a game keep track of is dock play time vs handheld play time

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

I fully intend to replace the cover on my copy

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

new smash bros has over 800 songs but the eshop can't even get one :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

am I crazy or do the green and pink joy con have a different finish than the red and blue?

• Locked thread