Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

They're pretty teeny-tiny but they don't feel delicate or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I got Xenoblade when it came out and never actually played it. It looked interesting though. 2 looks pretty neat. I dunno what a Blade is though, I guess a robot soldier sort of thing?

Might grab Rocket League, always liked the look of it. I am awful at staying active on multiplayer games though. Overwatch lasted a while

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

oh, Blades sound pretty neat then, thanks for the explanation

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

If you ever get too frustrated do the frog glitch and swim to the end

I might just do that and then it can just be an optional challenge. Needing to do it feels like something that would sour me on the game. Of course the only time I actually tried it I hosed the literal first jump. As in like the one with the dang glitch frog.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

they should make a kirby warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I like that nintendo had more cloud than square enix at e3 again

well I'm just assuming they probly did

• Locked thread