Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Dogs
Water Slides
Hot Dogs
Autobots
Art
Cars
Pirates
Burgers
Nice
Future
Pokémon Res
Sandcastle
SpongeBob
Costume Party
Early Bird
Marie

Marina
Rock

Slosher/Inkbrush
Motion controls

These are your correct Splatoon choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Today's ARMS update included honest to goodness detailed patch notes. Nintendo is on a path to peak perfection

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

s.i.r.e. posted:

Port PSO to the Switch.

This is it. This is how I die.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

The next Splatfest is "Nintendo Online app" vs. "Literally any other VOIP option." Marina wins again, Pearlosers.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Overcooked 4-player review: it's good

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

*leans into mic*
Double Dash

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I want the green/pink Joy-Cons, but they're continuously sold out on Play-Asia and massively marked up on Amazon.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

jokes posted:

Also, you should focus on hearts because13 hearts gets you the Master Sword.

You can transfer stamina to hearts and back again using the cursed statue so that isn't an issue

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Mario is good.
Sonic was good, then was bad, and now is good again.
Namaste.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

The green/pink shells are finally available if you feel comfortable taking your Joy-Cons apart:

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/328...sing-Shell-Skin

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

FFTA Switch when. Wargroove sort of counts but not fully

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

How are future generations going to know if the water in Nintendo games was good or not??

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I just got the green/pink Joy-Con shells from Aliexpress, and they look like they're OEM. Am I going to be able to find the tri-wing screwdriver at a hardware store, or is it a specialty item?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

tinkerballz posted:

Can you post the link to the ones you got, please?

tya

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.Telo0k&orderId=85906659213718&productId=32826817867

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

EVGA Longoria posted:

Seems to be a link to your order.

Oops, try this one:
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/328...sing-Shell-Skin

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

s.i.r.e. posted:

Yeah, they feel exactly like the plastic the Switch is made out of. I was worried at first because some of the reviews on Amazon said that there were issues with some things fitting due to poor molds and plastic flashing so they had to file some things down but I guess they've ended up fixing them at this point because I had no issues of the sort. They've also got the light, matte texture that Switch plastic has so I don't know if that's because they've got the same coating or it's just how the plastic is molded. Anyway, they're absolutely perfect.

I'm currently reassembling my Joy-Cons with pink shells. How did you remove the ZL/ZR buttons from the center shell?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

s.i.r.e. posted:

Sorry for the delay, you probably figured it out by now but you have to pry them off. Careful when you do so because it's easy to lose the small springs, the ribbon cables for them are held on by a tiny screw so only try and by the button off.

Thanks! I did figure it out and got everything assembled properly... except now the gyro is somehow disabled. gently caress.

I'm not even sure which part of the controller is responsible for gyro, maybe I just forgot to plug a ribbon back in..?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

ARMS 3.0 is adding button mapping, for the handful of people who still play it :(

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Golf Story has simultaneous 2-player

:derp:

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

NoJ confirmed no smartphone app news during the Direct. RIP Animal Crossing, unless it somehow shows up at Apple's event tomorrow.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

That Brella omg

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

The dude whose website the Golf Story date came from went on Reddit and said it was his guess, he doesn't know the actual launch date.

Golf Story........... when?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Cave Story 2P is live

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Golf Story deets (no release date still): http://nintendoeverything.com/new-golf-story-details/

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

glassyalabolas posted:

It doesn't. I got the same coupon and it's for lame rear end 3DS/Wii U games only.

Specific titles only, too. Got mine in September for equal disappointment.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Mario Odyssey better have the SUPERIOR JAPANESE VOICE PACK available. If the game doesn’t boot with “Ore wa Mario. Ikuze!” it’s trash.

E: I guess FE Warriors has day-1 Japanese language pack DLC.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

There’s a Kass user icon now, and the captured T. rex. GOAT update.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

SHININ’ and I Hear the Music in My Soul confirmed for best mobile trance experience 2018

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Yup, it’s a straight port so it has all the original tracks. They’ve shown footage of SHININ’ specifically.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Pixeljunk Monsters 2 demo is up on the JPN eShop. It’s gorgeous, and seems to play almost identically to the original game.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

What is Happy Birthdays?

It’s like a Sim Earth sort of game, where you create a prehistoric world and watch it evolve over millennia. Instead of getting to interact in a meaningful way with all the cool little clay-looking species, you just visit the planet to catalog them (by clicking on them) and elevate terrain (to raise/lower the planet’s temperature). Otherwise you play the game by progressing time and watching the species on the planet change.

I had high hopes but I’m glad I played the demo, not my cup of tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Wargroove has a playable dog hero. GOTY. GOAT.

https://nintendoeverything.com/wargroove-introduces-its-final-three-commanders/

• Locked thread