Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Good things come to those who befriend their retailers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Lmao if you get banned for playing before release date like the people who get Pokémon early.

my love for the beautiful Super Mario is very deep, and he will neither ban nor arrest me

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Beastie posted:

No Spoilers but you should let us know if clip capture works out of the box or if we have to wait for an update.

Clip capture works out of the box, but sharing of both screenshots and video is disabled until (I guess) release date.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Bean posted:

In all seriousness, there's only one thing I want spoiled for me regarding Super Mario Odyssey, and that's how much my best friend and known best Nintendo character Captain Toad is in the game. Not kidding Nintendo, I'm showing up for the Captain. Make Captain Toad Treasure Tracker 2: Mo Money Mo Problems goddamnit.

you're gonna be surprised

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm going to play Odyssey but only when I am at work.

I am playing Odyssey, at work, and it is very good

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Why the hell is there still no review

the review is the frogs you captured along the way

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hype is reaching critical meltdown levels.

that is a true display of deep devotion to the beautiful Super Mario

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Lumines is very good, at least judging from around 30 minutes of play. Also you can sync a pro controller with the Trance Vibration function and... do with that knowledge what you will.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

lelandjs posted:

God drat this horny thread

a horny thread for Nintendo's horniest console

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

The Sean posted:

I'm now going to call Toad "Todd" forever. When I say it in person I will be ready to argue with everyone I meet that it's pronounced Todd. I will never relent.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Any word on how Bastion - out now! - plays? I'm all for double dipping on God's perfect console, but maybe the port is really bad, I don't know.

• Locked thread