Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Is Thimbleweed Park worth the price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Steamworld Dig 2 is fun but short, and the biggest problem is that the best equipment is pretty much the end game rewards. For example, you look forward to the upgraded jetpack for ages but by the time you get it you have no use for it.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
it's going to own.... up to its crimes as being a terrible video game

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Calaveron posted:

I wish I could figure out how to remove the special edition zelda coin from its cheap plastic prison without splintering the poo poo out of it and definitely getting injured in the process

There's tape around the edge

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Swing your arms from side to side

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
It must suck being unable to walk into a store and buy a game

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Cons:
-Bowser still primary antagonist
-Mario controls other characters' bodies without their consent
-Most problems in game are solved through violence (i.e. "Jumping" on characters heads in order to kill or incapacitate)
-Very little character diversity, almost all human characters are white and presumably cisgender
-Implied sexual peril
-No online multiplayer
-Culturally offensive to Italians
-Features "damsel in distress" trope
- Does not pass bechdel test

Wwwuuuuooahhhhh check out this guy single handedly destroying those SJW video games journalisms!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm insanely excited for A Hat in Time on switch! I nearly bought it multiple times for PS4 over the last year or so but kept holding back at the last moment just in case. My patience has paid off :h:

• Locked thread