Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
18 hour flight, just bought a Switch from a Goon only to realize the main game I wanted for it (Octopath) comes out after the 18 hour flight I bought the Switch for. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008

FiestaDePantalones posted:

Wizard of Legend: just beat my first elder! 18th run overall, found a build I like (I call it Groundpounder). Gonna see how much further I can get this run. Ice girl is done!

Single player or is this that Couch MP hack n slash?

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
Any good couch co op games outside of Mario Kart? Need something to keep me and a buddy occupied on an 17 hour long flight.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008

my new dog posted:

shovel knight was fun cooping too. can get chaotic and might be harder than playing alone and has lots of potential for griefing so yea good fun. doing coop disables feats (in-game achievements) which seems weird but i dont really mind

Yeah, picked up Shovel Knight and started it. Gonna put it down till work/travel this upcoming week.

Might pick up Romancing Saga if anyone here can comment on it. Thought about that Xenowhatsit game but it looks like some Super J style JRPG.

Might grab Kirby. I dunno. Maybe some Steamworld Dig 2.

• Locked thread