Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Disgaea 5 chat because nobody asked.

Slowly making progress on this thing. From what I hear, It's about a quarter of the way to it's full potential, then I can play the game of "Rolling the dice on trying to duplicate it every 10-20 minutes or so" for all my characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Martytoof posted:

I can't wait to have time to play this. It totally scratched the "I need FFT" itch on my PS4 and I'm willing to shell out the price again to have it portable. I keep hoping for more tactical games. Outside of the obvious Mario Rabbids game, I'm also looking forward to Tiny Metal and WarGroove. WarGroove looks a little thin on the surface but I'll probably give it a shot.

Late reply, but My only response is that it doesn't give me that FFT satisfaction i wanted, since most of the game is "How can I one shot everyone here before they blow me up"

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Will splatfest data migrate to your real save when it's out or is it just a demo thing only?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I don't really see the big difference in loading times between options. It's only a few loving seconds.

get physical carts so you can at least trade/sell them in the future if you want.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Please don't try to trick goons into paying for a game that's free on PC.

That's not nice!!!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

You think there should be something in the OP about not talking about it? What?

Better not mention it. Not discussing :files: is subforum rules and doesn't need to be restated in every single games thread.

We have a 3DS hacking thread which also contains info for other console hacking and there's no piracy talk at all in it.

I understand that most Hacking and Homebrew stuff eventually leads to easy piracy but I don't think that it should include hacking in itself as :filez:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Just imagine

Homebrew smellovision

on the nintendo switch

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I didn't play any of the splatoon testfires, nor did I play the ARMS testpunch.

I did this willingly and knowingly.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I always wanted to play Lemmings paintball but the game never would work on my loving PC

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

s.i.r.e. posted:

:smith:

I mean, doesn't matter since it's region free but what're the chances of having all of the text translated to English in-game out the box?

lol if you think SEGA gives a flying gently caress.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I'm kinda amazed that free to play games haven't tried getting on consoles.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

In a lapse of judgement, I lost my Korok seed info on the interactive map I was using when I formatted my PC.

Dunno if I want to re-scan the map for the 655 seeds I collected.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

:yeah:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

TFRazorsaw posted:

Overwatch restricted its PvE mode to events and that's apparently just fine with everyone.

But no, this is definitely a game balance thing.

Overwatch PvE modes aren't that fun anyways.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Anidav posted:

Danganronpa is better than phoenix wright

:oh:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Can't say whether or not Danganronpa is good or not because I don't own the games, but god drat will they have to work hard to make me consider their music better than the PW series.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

MonHun XX is getting Switch'd

:oh:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Inspired by Mario Party, Minecraft, and Dark Souls.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I hope this game gets ported to Switch for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQbAKsLJc

What he hell is this and why do so many people like it?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It's a Dream Daddy dating sim. It's by the Game Grumps. The joke is that there is no joke, they just commissioned a quality dating sim be made in their names. It's not a genre parody or anything.

So what's the goal in dream daddy? Do I have to create my own Dream Daddy? Will I also live my life in Dream Despair over thinking my Dream Son Might be too into Dream Fidget Spinners?

Or is the entire thing just "Game Grumps has their name on it so it's GOTY"

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Super Smash bros deluxe, contains all DLC stuff in addition to two new fire emblem characters to promote their new game

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Remind me, Did the Stardew team actually say they're porting the game to the switch?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I'd pay top bologna for a pair of headphones that didn't break on me in 5 months.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

My waifu the waterslide

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

TFRazorsaw posted:

so according to Capcom Ultra Street Fighter 2 was "a smash hit".

Bizarre.

Smash isn't on the Switch though!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Takoluka posted:

My FGC friends say it's broken and terrible and that there hasn't been a perfect video game since 3rd Strike, so take that for what it's worth, I guess.

broken and terrible in what ways? or are they just saying it because most FGC dudes hate everything that isn't marvel or some obscure anime fighter

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Tekopo posted:

From what I've heard:

- Although it claims to be faster than ST, it's only actually faster than ST at 1x speed, and doesnt have options to increase the speed further.
- Evil Ryu/Violent Ken can 100% combo you really easily.
- The 1st person Ryu minigame is really bad and unresponsive.

Isn't 1x played by everyone who plays ST? I just wanted a good SF2 game that could be played online as well.

Kinda disappointing that Evil Ryu/ken can 100% you since it means most online nerds will try to do that. I guess it's still good too play with friends and poo poo if online is good.

I didn't think anyone was interested in playing the first person minigame.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

what's gonna be the first bad game for the switch?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Zelder posted:

It was 1-2 switch if you purchased it. However, it is an incredible game to play drunk at a friends place

Ventana posted:

Breath of the wild obv

The real answer was that there are no bad games for the switch except for anime games or fire emblem

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Good answer... I like it!

jokes posted:

Fire Emblem is 150% an anime game.

There's a lot of denialists, had to be clear on it.

chaleski posted:

Vroom In The Night Sky

Is that the game that plays similar to superman 64? because S64 was a good game

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Rabbid Peach is an a abomination

fight me

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I still love this image so much.

Yoshi "Explosive Head" Munchakoopas

Also the Mario Rabbid reminds me of Freddie Mercury

Reminds me of the Super Show Mario

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Kawabata posted:

I don't think an appropriate emotion exists to react to this

Whatever the combination of disgust and pity is.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Zelder posted:

Is your mom around to answer this question for us

Know anyone who talks to dead people?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

a.lo posted:

I can communicate with the ghosts

suspicious

enojy posted:

That would be "tiddy"

loving hell

get tricked

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

He doesn't speak to them he just sucks them off

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Lobstertainment posted:

Embarrassing gamer confession: I owned Bayonetta on PS3 and played for like half an hour. I have since seen the light of Platinum games and will buy the hell out of the switch release. MGR was so so good.

I played Bayonetta during the beta phase when it was called Devil May cry.

It wasn't so bad for a ps2 game, maybe someday i will play the sequels.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Zelder posted:

Save your musou energy for Dragon quest Heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

bloodysabbath posted:

Bayonetta 2 is one of the greatest games ever made and if you're squicky and weird about the "pervy" poo poo (that is actually rad) you don't deserve it in your life and thus will live an incomplete life.

I just give it poo poo because it doesn't seem interesting at all. It's like when people call any new fire emblem game the best yet, but it's still just the same fire emblem game but looks better.

• Locked thread