Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GI_Clutch posted:

They did, but you can still see it in the phone app so you know who to blame for your loss.

Iceflame78

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for istocknow you have to check "hide if no stock" and "new arrivals" for the live map. that'll show you where switches were stocked in the last 12 hours or so

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

there's also bayonetta/w101/whatever new stuff platinum comes up with for the console. smt in the far flung future

not nintendo properties technically but the promise of those titles got me to buy early

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lobster Harmonica posted:

If there's a way to get it early by changing your switch region I'd honestly probably forego my physical copy and just do that

you can make a new account with country of residence as japan and buy it on the eshop there. it's unlocked

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

grand theft grotto posted:

Unless your card works on the Japanese eShop, which is not likely, you will have to buy eshop credit from a third party, usually for markup and sometimes the code is not instant.

play-asia gave me 5,000 yen cards within minutes

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i bought two, yeah. figure i'll use the credit toward an early xenoblade 2 unlock

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Actually ended up trying this for the hell of it and play asia declined every payment method I tried

they might be getting overloaded now. i used paypal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

irlZaphod posted:

Mario x Rabbids
Fire Emblem Warriors
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (assuming it's good)
Disgaea 5
Rayman Legends
Snipperclips
Pokken Tournament DX
Steamworld Dig 2
Sonic Mania
Fast RMX
Blaster Master Zero
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
GoNNER
Slime-San

Indie ports you may not have played:
Shovel Knight
Binding of Isaac
Cave Story
Overcoked
Snake Pass
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

i specifically waited to get rime on switch instead of ps4 even though reviews were midrange, so there's also that, maybe

• Locked thread