Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Shovel Knight is better than Blaster Master right? I tried the BM demo and found it charmingly retro and un-charmingly boring as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Splatoon and eventually Rocket League are gonna have to be digital so I can just pop in and play a few rounds whenever I want.

By the way can they get Spelunky on this thing? That would ooooown

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

After three days I'm already annoyed that I bought a physical copy of Mario Kart. Never again.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

As someone holding a physical copy of MK and waiting for my Switch to arrive: why?

Oh I just hate switching them in and out. I've been pretty much digital only for my PS4 for the past few years and got used to the convenience.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Deltron 3030 posted:

I still get a lot of disconnects while playing ARMS or MK8 online... Does my router suck or does Nintendo?

I was getting MK8 disconnects last night and it doesn't happen with other consoles and computers.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Jesus Christ

ok so I guess it's Evo weekend which brings me to my next question, where the gently caress is Smash Bros

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mister Facetious posted:

Hopefully, banned forever from all monetized tournaments.

Oh, I just meant like where is it For The Switch

this is the first Nintendo console I've ever owned and I need some goddamned Smash pls

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

tap my mountain posted:

Just give me smash on switch I don't care which

I would accept an N64 port right now just to hold me over

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I had a little party and Overcooked was a huge hit. It started as a bunch of awful disasters and eventually turned into some well running kitchens by the end of the night. It's also probably one of the funniest games ever to watch other people play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

Darkest Dungeon dev potentially joins the "this would be perfect for Switch" train

https://gonintendo.com/stories/287354-darkest-dungeon-dev-says-there-s-always-a-chance-of-a-switch-ve

Darkest Dungeon would be perfect for Switch even if it's on Vita/iPad now

I need this poo poo right now, I don't have an iPad and I wanna dungeon on the couch

• Locked thread