Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

splatoon 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

when is star fox 8 coming out

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i would still like to see aaa games on the switch or a sport game, hopefully the nba 2k game isnt a gigantic pile of garbage like it was on the wii u

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i cant believe best buy got so good so quickly wrt video games it feels like they were just on the verge of bankruptcy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That is fascinating. Just incredibly interesting posting. You should start your own thread where you just give precise updates on your power-button-pushes on all your devices and appliances. The goldmine is there for the taking.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

goldeneye wasnt even that good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i might just buy it because its a handheld fps

is it better than killzone: mercenary, the last best handheld fps?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The Switch isn't for some loving Old Mario get out of here with that poo poo

I'm here for Yung Mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i spent all day yesterday playing skyrim on the switch at work

• Locked thread