Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYtBLcw08_s

*thumbs up emoji*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Martytoof posted:

loving same. I got an email that my estimated delivery is Nov 1 - Nov 5. Thanks for some timely service on my pre-order there, Amazon :tipshat:

Same :negative:

I preordered back in July for that Prime preorder discount.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Amazon shipped my copy and it should arrive tomorrow :dance:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Martytoof posted:

Same. All my bitching for nothing :|

Is yours being shipped with Canada Post too? Thank goodness it’s not Dynamex, those fuckers always want to deliver things to me at work at 7 pm.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Kinda annoyed how easy and short Captain Toad is (I had no idea), but I guess the second set of levels appear to be a slightly bigger challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Amazon had a sale on the officially licensed Sandisk cards the other day and I nabbed one then.

• Locked thread