Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

when is new thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Guys once I unlocked Azazel in BoI I can't bring myself to play any other character is this a Bad Thing or a Good Thing?

azazel is strong and also a cutie

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

isaac is also incredibly broken once you unlock d6

personally i also like to run as judas since he has the highest damage multiplier and lilith because her gamestyle of all buddies is very fun

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hello friends i just got the switch i bought off amazon prime this morning. it is very nice

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

The Lobster posted:

Can I ask how you got something you ordered off of Amazon same day? Or do you mean you ordered it a day or two ago and it just came this morning?

Woop woop Prime Day. My buddy Zach basically sets it up and runs it. I already bought two teapots.

i ordered it at 8am when it got posted about in the thread and mashed through it clicking on FREE same day shipping and it got delivered in about 10 hours because i live close to an amazon storehouse

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Bungbroy posted:

I ordered one of the Switches from Amazon yesterday, and picked one day shipping. Did Amazon require signature on Switch delivery for anyone? I gotta go run a quick errand and would really hate to miss the package as I'm off work today.

Anything delivered by Amazon LLC does not require a signature, but as always it is up to the deliverer to determine if it is safe to leave the package. If you live in a seedy area without a gate or apartment lobby then I'd still probably worry a tiny bit. Otherwise, it should be fine.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Do you think ARMS has longevity as a multiplayer game? I'm trying to determine what games I even want to get on this thing other than Splatoon 2 in the near future and the competitive aspects of it really interest me, but it feels a bit bare bones in regards to wanting to keep playing long after release. Otherwise I guess I'll pick up Mario Kart or Puyo Puyo Tetris because I know for certain those games can hold up in the long run.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i wonder what the splattim 2 cartridge will taste like

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

my one day old switch has a functional left joy con but it is a tiny bit more fussy when trying to fit it into things. the fitting on the rails for it seem a little off. is that generally the case or do i have an anomaly here?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i bought mario kart 8 deluxe and played it for 10 minutes with some friends and all of a sudden 5 hours had gone by, i dont really understand what just happened

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Frankston posted:

What does it say?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ikeike

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

is there any way to rearrange icons on the menu or add more rows?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Is there any way to choose where something gets downloaded to? It seems everything just gets bumped onto the sd card no matter what and I have no choice in the matter. The only way I can see is to take out the sd card when I want to put something on internal storage, is that what I'm going to have to do to get Splatoon2 there?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

for peace of mind, i'd say yea

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

itd make menu navigating and poo poo a bit faster, and i might as well utilize the space since it's there is my reasoning

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

today i woke up feeling ok but then i remembered it is a day where splatoon 2 does not yet exist so it became bad day

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Deltron 3030 posted:

Needs more Splatoon 2 hype...

:siren: It's gonna be so great, wooooooooo!!!!! :siren:

Anyone know if it will be available for download midnight ET on the 21st so I can ruin my Thursday night's sleep?

Once again I woke up today feeling fine up until I came to the realization that Splatoon 2 still did not exist yet, and then I became sad.

Every day this feedback loop intensifies until the day it finally comes out and I explode in excitement

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

enojy posted:

I refuse to google any of this because I legitimately believe that google is attempting to dominate everyone's souls within the next 20 years.

it's true, you should give in to the big G

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Imagined posted:

In the real game is there a way to change your loadout without backing all the way out of matchmaking?

choose quit to go back to the lobby page (not all the way out to the square) then hit +

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Imagined posted:

So no. You know, I could be wrong, but I think every multiplayer game I've ever played that had loadouts let you change it around until the second you spawn.

eh, never played splat 1 but considering getting back into matchmaking is just a few button presses away it didn't really feel terrible in the pre splatfest.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

TFRazorsaw posted:

huh. I wonder why the new one is so low.

How many did 1 start off with?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Endorph posted:

just driving by to lol at the horde mode being local only. why cant nintendo exist in reality.

you can play online for real during specific timeframes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

local salmon runs also don't unlock loot apparently

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

has anyone here tried the voez port on switch? how good are the switch's screen digitizers and audio latency?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mister Facetious posted:

Anybody expecting this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioYUWfWpHG0

... should probably cross it off their list- unless they have a spare $65,000 United States dollars, platform support other than PC (and funding in general) are Kickstarter goals.

it says switch version is at 184k and it's already at 188k apparently unless i'm reading this S$250,000 thing wrong?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mister Facetious posted:

It needs $250k USD. They have $255k SGD, which is Singapore dollars. Roughly $186k US.

So, $65k USD short, with two weeks to go.

:thinking:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

youre stupid loving posts look bad !!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

LODGE NORTH posted:

How do I play Sonic games. Do I just keep going fast. If I pass something do I go slow and go back to get it. What if I see a platform above me but I didn't jump in time to get to it do I go back

think of sonic levels as high speed puzzles that you can clear however you like the first time. then you can find extra fun going back and replaying levels to figure out more efficient and or cool ways to clear them faster

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

amazon's always managed to deliver within 2 or less days for me for prime so ymmv

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Internet Kraken posted:

Weird, I'd heard a lot of people say that Gungeon was just a worse version of Issac.

Balancing and general game feel were really wonky and changed every patch in early access so wildly differing opinions may also be based on that

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I cant wait to spend massive amount of gacha cash to not get my favorite villagers

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Devoyniche posted:

I dont know how they would do a World Ends With You sequel without 2 screens without tearing up some of the core mechanics and features of the game.

Mandatory separate joy con play scheme where you control each character with one joy con

• Locked thread