Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea watching Roy smash Roy is really hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

OK, I did some research on it myself.

"One gameplay section has you rescuing turtles in one story thread, then show up during a match, letting you skim the ball across their backs to cross a tough water hazard"

Day one purchase

i'm glad there's a golf game rebirth

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I hit a kid with my ball so hard I gave him brain damage to save him from crocs then I pelted his mom with my infinite golf balls.

Good game

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's just been confirmed, the Switch is getting Persona 4

's Chie as a playable character in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

where the gently caress is Naoto in these P4 waifu crossovers

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

uPen posted:

Nobody likes Naoto.

Naoto is the only good cop

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lakbay posted:

7 days of waiting hell though :(

Mario, the new AssCreed game that looks tight, and Stranger Things ensure that this looming 7 days will be the longest week of my life

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mons Hubris posted:

The sheer ridiculousness of stuff like your homeroom teacher being a maid/hooker that you can hire and date as a high school student makes the other high school stuff like the pop quizzes worth it.

No the stuff like her being an incredibly APATHETIC maid/hooker you can hire and date is the best.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the truth posted:

Also having the option to tell her she is a bad person/teacher.

"We're adults" is the best option, maybe tied with "Beep Boop"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Trump’s presidency?

you mean Influencer in Chief????

That's right, I'm Banksy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Sunshine is nothing but a refinement on Mario 3D sorry haters

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chaleski posted:

I took a vacation day for Mario and Stranger Things, I'm a mature responsible adult.

aw poo poo I forgot Stranger Things too! So much poo poo!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if Siwtch genuinely never gets a Punch Out I'll be shocked, there's no way ARMS wasn't testing those waters

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
can't believe after all these years I'm gonna get in rl debt to Tom Nook

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Macaluso posted:

I'd rather just have AC on the switch without mobile microtransactions in it and stuff. But I am also totally all about decorating my camper

Yea I still THIRST for a proper Switch AC but...this I can get into...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kaubocks posted:

cool games inc was so so loving good but after listening to half the backlog back to back to back i needed a break and unfortunately now i don't think i will be getting around to finishing it

If you like Cool Games Inc and don't want to listen to the one that sexually harasses people My Brother My Brother and Me is Griffin's main podcast with his brothers and it's loving hilarious.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

daddy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Good Lord just played lakeside kingdom for about an hour and a half. This level is supposed to be one of the weaker kingdoms, but I was enthralled the entire time. It seems so small, but so jam packed with things around every corner. I ended up collecting like sixteen moons before I even went to the first miniboss there.

yea even the kinda 'basic' early stuff is still just delightful. Unless the later stuff really craps the bed I'm pretty sure this'll be a 'even the worst level in the game is better than most games' best ones' thing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zore posted:

Odyssey is amazing.

My one criticism is no Boos. I like Boos :(

really? That's weird that such a love letter to Mario history lacks at least one good Boo House, I was kinda hoping Hat Land or whatever would get one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Mario is the perfection of a formula that Nintendo previously was moving away from.

Zelda is a revolutionary turn for a classic icon that was somehow executed perfectly.

It's literally just a question of which perfect execution you dig more. I love old 3d Mario so nailing that juuuuust barely beats masterfully updating another of my favorite ips. There's no wrong answer here, though, both are straight 10/10 showing

• Locked thread