Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?

XyrlocShammypants posted:

It also follows many American storylines where characters never really develop in a positive way, instead becoming worse at times.

This seems like a weird criticism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

It's actually astonishing how bad the kirby demo is

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Just finished Bayonetta for the first time in years (third time total). Amazing game that has aged very well. My only gripe is that some boss fights are a little boring and last too long.

Can't wait to play Bayo 2 for the first time but I have to take a gaming break now for a couple of weeks.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Honestly what is the appeal of hyrule warriors? It looks so bad

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

I've been enjoying Mario Tennis. It's cool trying out the different characters as they play very differently. Rallies can be very long and intense when I'm matched with someone of similar skill.

But I don't know if it would hold my attention long enough to buy.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

I can't get a feel at all for which Tennis character is my favourite. What are people's? I think I like using Toad/Waluigi the most because of their range but I'm not sure if I'm successful with them.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Vast majority of my games are lag-free

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

I'm on my way home and I can't wait to play it some more

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Just got constantly wrecked by someone using cross-court trick shots, which will be the new thing I try

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Finished Steamworld Dig 2 yesterday; it was great. I don't normally care for long games but I would have liked it to be a bit longer after late-game upgrades as the movement was so fun.

Got Slime-san on sale per someone's recommendation a few pages ago, and finished World 1. Been enjoying it so far, the time mechanics are fun and the controls are pretty tight. Seems like excellent value for €6.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

I'm very stoked about this direct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I just realized that not getting Online means I'll miss the new Mario Tennis tourney character. I really like Diddy Kong... it would kinda suck to not get the next ones up through Smash, I figure one of them will be Kamek or Shy Guy.

You still get them if you don't play online... just the following month

• Locked thread