Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

What are some good 2-player/co-op games on the eShop, that can be played with only joy-cons?

Edit:
Already have SnipperClips and Golf Story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

Is Syberia a decent game? I generally enjoy point & click stuff, unless the solutions make literally no sense or the story is too dry.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

Is it possible to turn off the voice acting in Skyrim? Bethesda’s VA has always been immersion breaking for me.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

The TWEWY price is definitely a placeholder. SE won't announce a price when they don't even have release month locked down.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

If it's not the Pixelbits thing (even thought it sounds pretty real), I'm guessing it's a new Amiibo game/service. Free game where the player character is their Amiibo. It's a large hub world with many activities (like Animal Crossing), personal hub to personalize (again, Animal Crossing) and timed weekly/daily events (Animal Crossing) to ensure user retention. Also an adventure mode (like Skylanders) where you can go on quests with your Amiibo to unlock more dumb poo poo for your home. The reason why it's gonna break the internet: Nintendo will market the poo poo out of it. Think saturday morning cartoon shows and Happy Meal tie-ins. It just makes too much sense. Even if Pixelbits is legit, this would still be a solid way to move Amiibo to kids.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I hope this is good, Nintendo Reveals are the only source of happiness in my life.

:same:

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

This is loving genius. I really want that robot thing. Looks like that's what became of Project Giant Robot.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

Considering picking up Toki Tori 2. Read a review - on NintendoLife - saying that the backtracking is really cumbersome as you have to repeat a bunch of puzzles to get to where you were. Is this really as problematic/boring as it sounds?

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

What documentation?

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

Can’t you cancel the flight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

I just completed Steamworld Dig 2, and I’m in the mood for a new action/adventure game with addictive grinding to zone out with. Considering picking up Destiny 2. Any other games on Switch that might scratch that itch?

• Locked thread