Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
Best Switch case

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/nintendo-3ds-cases/products/nintendo-switch-cityslicker-case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
Just bought ”the Mummy Demastered” from the Switch Store. Been playing it for an hour now and it’s a pretty great Metroidvania so far. Like symphony of the night but with guns.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

I’m still amazed that a console that plays Doom and Skyrim with no problems whatsoever still struggles to keep a steady framerate when playing Rime.
God that game is poorly optimized for the Switch.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Has anyone tried The Long Reach? Looks like a pixel-y horrorgame that would be right up my alley but I don’t feel like putting money down on a 2 hour indiegame. (If that’s what it is)

• Locked thread