Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
This 3D printed device looks pretty handy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Ordered myself one of these DIY kits to make my dock portable. It basically takes the chip and connectors out of the official dock and places it in a smaller casing.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

I have to share this piece of information trending in my country's Switch Facebook group.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

SeANMcBAY posted:

It’s pretty crazy that we get an amazing flagship Zelda game and an amazing flagship Mario game in the same year.

And an amazing flagship Sonic game. (Mania, not Forces)

Seriously, Mario looks insane. Looking forward to the reveal that there will be double the worlds upon finishing the first set ala 3D Land.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Bought Xenoverse 2 + DLC, Pokken & Steamworld Dig 2 a few minutes ago on the eShop. The switch library is amazing.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Can someone explain why Stardew and Golf Story is so hyped in this thread?

Off topic but I was drunk last night and bought Sine Mora EX thinking it was Axiom Verge.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

So apparently wireless headphones with usb dongles work now. Nice.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

nerd_of_prey posted:

I'm liking it a lot too, I read some pretty negative reviews but it's a cool game and most of the critism is people being salty about the roster being largely from the most recent games. Some great references to the games included and I think the voice acting is pretty good.

Would rather play this than fire emblem heroes which has a huge roster but junk gameplay.

How is the frame rate?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

My friends from Hong Kong pointed out the New Mario song is a rip off the chorus of this 1990s song.

https://youtu.be/nr9u66qDFUQ

I hope Nintendo doesn’t get in trouble for this.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Mario is preloadable on the Japanese eShop.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Well shops here in Asia started calling to come pickup the game.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

How is Sonic Forces?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

I have 58 digital games from the eShop and that only totalled up to 19.98 usd. :(

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

man nurse posted:

My main issue with Mario odyssey was that most of the moons were either simple or samey to get, making it overall less memorable than the other 3D Mario games for me. Like sure it rocks that there’s so many of them, but I dunno.

I would have traded more worlds for less moons. Hopefully they fine tune this eventually with the dlcs or a same engine sequel.

Now if only VC would come out so I can buy Mario64 for the 5th time and reminisce my youth once more.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

I'm sorry if this has been repeated, but would the MacBook Pro USB C charger be safe for the Switch?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Has there been any reports on how South Park runs?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Does anyone have any feedback on the SanDisk Ultra 400GB 100MB/s 4K Ultra HD A1 microSDHC UHS-I Card? I have been going all digital and will need to upgrade from my 200GB soon. I'm afraid this might be too slow.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Anyone have any advice on how to keep my save files while I upgrade my memory card?

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Octopath Traveller is up for preload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

Has there been news of Dragon Crown coming to Switch?

• Locked thread