Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Zelder posted:

does new donk city have a standing army? What kind of economy are we looking at here
who do you think built all those skyscrapers? sure they may have named it New Donk City but I bet the Donks still got a raw deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Zore posted:

Yeah, its a turn based game where you move dudes around on a grid and has a pretty expansive strategy layer. Not super great for MP.
some Russian dudes who still play HOMM3 would like to have a word with you

Not to mention the folks who play Blood Bowl

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Tatsuta Age posted:

Get the gently caress out, heretic
Do you have a law card for that

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dizz posted:

Doesn't ARMS also contain a mode for no-energy losers like me? Maybe I will break the rules and tape the joycons to my legs and kick instead!
It works fine on the Pro controller in the full game, but I still get uniformly owned by any real human players and don't have the desire to practice to get better. But hey, thanks Gamefly for letting me try it out I guess.

• Locked thread