Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I still do not enjoy this game. I didn't like ARMS either. I hope some games I enjoy come out soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I like Nintendo Switch I think that maybe there should be more games I can play on it

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Nolgthorn posted:

How do gamers play so many games.

I bought a Switch and Zelda like most people, I have to this day barely made it to that town in the upper right corner of the map. Like the entire map is still untouched. I bought Arms and before I could get anywhere in it, I bought Splatoon 2.

Now in a week that Rabbids game is going to drop. After I finish not getting anywhere in that I'm sure there will be another game I want to play. There is not enough time to play games. I still haven't beaten a link between worlds on 3ds.

But I come online and people are complaining about not enough games to play. I just have a Switch and it's plenty man.

gee whiz guys i play games for approximately an hour a week how do you guys play for 10 hours a week??????

actually i think at an hour a week you still would have played through all of ARMS before splatoon came out

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Can I buy sonic from the europeans

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

irlZaphod posted:

Yeah just create a My Nintendo account with the location set to somewhere in Europe. Then login to the eShop with that account.

this worked up until i put in my credit card which got rejected :(

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
so does sonic mania unlock at midnight for US? est?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
sonic let me play the fucken game

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
its really great that a good game finally came out after launch month on the nintendo switch i love my sonic mania

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
witch game when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Louisgod posted:

In what universe does dabbing not mean using chewing tobacco or loving

The Good Universe