Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

SeANMcBAY posted:

What's the case in the bundle look like?

It holds a switch with joycons and has slots for 5 games. That is pretty much it. The butterfox one recommended earlier in the thread is a lot nicer and has more room for other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

I bought cartridges for everything thinking the save games would be on them. Lol no. They are stuck on the console. Goddammit nintendo.

There is still the resale possibility but I have never actually convinced myself to sell a nintendo game.

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

The Wii U had Super Mario 3D World which makes it the best console of all time.

Also the gamepad screen map and item switcher in Wind Waker kicked rear end and I will never forgive Nintendo for letting Link have a gamepad in BoTW while making mine useless.

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

Golf Story is great. My favorite part is the overworld music. I was always sad to reach my destination.

• Locked thread