Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Feenix posted:

So I just "beat" Celeste and there is an Epilogue. I see 4 hearts on a door. I am guessing I can't do this without getting 4 of some kind of unlockable that was in the main game, yes?

Exactly where I'm up to. Good question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Want VRally now

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I grew up knowing it existed but it looked stupid so I never watched it.

I'm ok with my life choices

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I love the look and idea of fighting games but seldom play them because I can never be hosed learning all the moves and styles and strategies.

Smash is fine because the controls are trivial so I can remember what the gently caress I'm doing

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Infinitum posted:

It's a mass serialised series, the per episode budget isn't fantastically high.

If you want so see what an actual well funded anime production looks like, watch The Simpsons

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Oh I didn't know they changed it for the remaster, that's cool. This is what I was thinking of from earlier in development:

It was always fun when you'd choose the Doubt option and he would absolutely go insane and start yelling at the poor idiot he was talking to

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I already have so many dozen games on my Switch (not to mention hundreds on other systems and PC) that I haven't played yet that I almost couldn't care less about hacking my switch. Maybe in four years when my backlog is clearing I'll look into it.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Sonic is one of the greatest franchises on earth if you follow this one old weird tip discovered by a Mom: ignore all the games and pretend they were never created.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

That does kinda suck lol since there's nothing you can do about it or a way to predict it as far as I know. The Blood Moon is both a gameplay mechanic that makes sense (because eventually you'll want enemies to respawn so you'll have more poo poo to kill) but also moreso its a way of dealing with hardware limitations (the game can only deal with so much stuff loaded into internal memory at once and uses the blood moon as a "reset" when it gets too full) -- it took me a while to realize this but basically loving around with the world (killing enemies, throwing objects around, even just leaving items on the ground) makes a blood moon more likely to happen , it's not a set schedule or anything

I realised that when I got two blood moons in two nights because I'd gone crazy slaughtering enemies and doing stuff that day.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I'm enjoying DKTF but the momentum is a bit wacky compared to other platformers.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I'd love a SS remake since it's the only Zelda I don't own currently

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I'm enjoying Skyrim atm :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

doingitwrong posted:

Free isn’t that big a selling point for me. There’s so many good games out there that time is a higher premium than a couple restaurant meals of money. I’d rather pay $20 to $80 and have a really good polished experience than grind through tedious time sinks telling myself “this is free!”

Ditto

• Locked thread