Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Calaveron posted:

Yeah Mario Rabbids is legit good and fits whatever definition of worthy you have
It's pretty, creative, fun, has a really goofy tone that fits perfectly with the good Mario games and holy hell the music

I really like Mario Rabbids - it gives off real Disgaia / Final Fantasy Tactics vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

Finally had time to sink my teeth into Mario Xcom and while the tutorial levels were bland, once you get midway through world 1 the game is a freaking blast. I'm now about halfway into World 2 and the game is tough but feels really rewarding when you nail it.

I love both XCom 1 and 2, with 2 being one of my favorite games of all time, but I'm enjoying how much less stressful this game is. That's not to say it's easier, though. It's fast paced and all the wacky RPG elements plus Mario charm makes it a real joy to play.

Also, it never gets old putting Luigi in Overwatch-mode and watching him cap fools with his steely stare. It's even better when it's triggered on Mario and Luigi and they both team up to mercilessly mow down a Rabbid.

I played the first few levels and was like - what the gently caress did I buy, this is clearly a kid's game - but once all the mechanics are unlocked, it actually becomes legit tough.

• Locked thread