Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Sweet teats of the godbung, lend me thy broys
I ordered one of the Switches from Amazon yesterday, and picked one day shipping. Did Amazon require signature on Switch delivery for anyone? I gotta go run a quick errand and would really hate to miss the package as I'm off work today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

GreenNight posted:

No, they left it on my doorstep.

Thanks for the peace of mind.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

If the Dark Souls Remaster is real, I hope they add Nintendo weapons and costumes. I wanna play naked as usual besides a Mario hat/mustache and DK tie, wielding a DK hammer.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

McDonalds or somewhere should do a limited run Happy Meal, where they can include like a small single use Toycon, but if you collect them all, they can all combine into something specifically funtional. Using something inexpensive like cardboard would be so easy to do something like that.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Like lots of others here, I played the demo for Dragon Quest Builders thinking I'd hate it, but am now planning on buying it. This looks fun and chill in a similar way. Interested to see more of this.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

I thought Dragon Quest Builders looked really dumb, but I played the demo and found out I was wrong about it. I'm excited to get high af and zone out with it on Friday!

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Nostalgia, if you played both the first time today most would say 2 is better

I played both 1 and 2 back to back for the first time a couple years ago on Wii U and ended up liking the first a little more too. I think it has more weirdness in it.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

The music in Dragon Quest Builders is really repetitive, so I asked my wife to turn on some music. She put on the Com Truise station on Pandora and it was weird how perfectly it fit the game. The tempo of the beats match the way the monsters slowly walk around. Anyone playing the game should give it a try.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Hooked up my fat PS3 over the weekend to replay Symphony of the Night again. It seems unlikely, but I hope a future playthrough can be on Switch. Despite all these good new Metroidvanias, SotN and Super Metroid are still by far the best in the genre, and neither are on Switch.

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

That game in the coming soon tab, The Way Remastered looks cool. I hope it's fun, the pixel art is real pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Just got my Kickstarter backer code for Curse of the Moon in my email. I've been holding off on trying it on Steam so I just play it on Switch.

• Locked thread