Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

I wish they still made dpads like the megadrive with the whole thing on a circle that you could easily rock in a certain direction.

Single piece dpads are OK but PS controller dpads suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

The switch is the first console I've owned since the megadrive (which had a very good dpad), and the first console I've really spent any time with besides since the 64/PSX era. I thought I was gonna hate aiming the bow in BOTW until I realised the gyro aiming was there too

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

Midjack posted:

I just have to tell you, your username, av, and title are top shelf.

I've never actually watched any of the dragon ball shows (i just thought the name was funny once a few years back and bought a new username/title) but I would absolutely love to get fighterz on switch

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

A majora's mask type-DLC for BOTW would be dope - set it in the same map but give the player a rune that lets them reverse time in certain areas so you can see past/present stuff, explore hyrule castle in the past or reach areas otherwise inaccessible by flipping between the two or whatever

edit: im sad now that this isnt happening

• Locked thread