Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dublin Donuts sent me to a Hotel in Orlando and I need to game and forgot my Switch. Dunking *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Bean's Quest and Bean Dreams: Bean's Quest 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lara croft go

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Reigns is a fun enough little mobile game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Final Fantaxy XV: A New Empire

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
My coworkers are always telling me about Five Nights At Freddy's, and asking me if I want to try it on their phones, and I don't, but you might like it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Final Fantaxy XV: A New Empire

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Burrito Bison is my making GBS threads Game.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

kero blaster

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dungeon Raid
Trism
Pac-Man CEDX

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
ghost trick forever

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJz8nEAXzA&t=63s

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Dream Quest binch. Its a roguelike where u fight monsters with cards and do deckbuilding like the board games Ascension or Dominion . my favorite phone game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Or if you want something more self contained, 868-Hack and Imbroglio are two of my favorite puzzle games ever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm back. Topic locked.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Play Burrito Bison while making GBS threads.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

burrito bison sounds badass

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

blastin brown and playin burrito bison my man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For you, the day Burrito Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Taco Tuesday

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

For you, the day Burrito Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Taco Tuesday

Lmfao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't game. I watched a movie on FilmStuck until the Hotel Wifi cut out. Then I took a poo poo while checking my thread, then I went to sleep.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have the iOS FF Tactics game on my thing but I didn't have the patience to start it up...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thanks to this goddamn thread ive been playing burrito bison for hours at work on kongregate.com

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

thanks to this goddamn thread ive been playing burrito bison for hours at work on kongregate.com

its awesome dude

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tfw you KO harry bow-tie with pineapple spank before you wipe

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Kairosoft games are fun for a little bit, I've been playing pinout lately when I'm at work though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Goldmine

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive lost 2 hours of sleep to burrito bison and didnt do half a days worth of work :eng99:

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I was excited to play Divinity Original Sin today but I've just been playing Burrito Bison. I'm not even at work I'm just playing Burrito Bison

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is Burrito Bison or Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre better.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is burrito bison an actual game I thought it was actually a Taco Bell product

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Is Burrito Bison or Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre better.

Also I want to know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Launcha Libre is too focused on ad revenue for my taste. I'd rather just buy a Burrito Bison deluxe game without ads.