Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

Launcha Libre is too focused on ad revenue for my taste. I'd rather just buy a Burrito Bison deluxe game without ads.

I don't mind it because I just put the phone down while the ad plays and when I get back to it I have 12 pinatas waiting for me. Shwing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been playing Launcha Libre and it's awesome. The grapple luchadore is the most fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Luchadoré.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I been playing Launcha Libre and it's awesome. The grapple luchadore is the most fun

her and el pollo are good but i think my man BURRIYo BISON is the best one because he gets those power slams when he gets over a certain height

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I just prestiged earlier today. I get a 10x gold bonus now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive got a lot upgrades and now the burrito bisons go flying so fast

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rename this thread to Imp Zone Game of the month: Burrito Bison: lucha Launcher

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

not a fan of el pollo personally, the flying is poo poo compared to the other abilities

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't mind it because I just put the phone down while the ad plays and when I get back to it I have 12 pinatas waiting for me. Shwing.

loving this

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

Yeah, her grapple is a nice variation on the gameplay.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The achievements in classic Burrito Bison bugged out on my iPhone, so I guess Luncha Libre is better.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

For you, the day Burrito Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Taco Tuesday

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

trying to jack off posted:

not a fan of el pollo personally, the flying is poo poo compared to the other abilities

i've been using the flying to get up to the top of the screen so I can get the super move. it still doesn't happen too often but it's about 3 times more likely than with the others

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow, it's truly amazing how big of a hit Burrito Bison has become in the making GBS threads Gamers community.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

klapman posted:

i've been using the flying to get up to the top of the screen so I can get the super move. it still doesn't happen too often but it's about 3 times more likely than with the others

same, i like its another spin on that classic gameplay but its just not as fun as the other 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wow, it's truly amazing how big of a hit Burrito Bison has become in the making GBS threads Gamers community.

im a gamer and i poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

when your entire life is poo poo, you can play it whenever you want

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Youre right that el pollo really blows. He launches the fastest but has the worst rocket jump recharge plus every other time he comes down he hits the ground or one of those trap heads. He loving sucks!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Youre right that el pollo really blows. He launches the fastest but has the worst rocket jump recharge plus every other time he comes down he hits the ground or one of those trap heads. He loving sucks!!!
He's loving poo poo. I hate him.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hes so lovely i wish i could just take him out of the rotation. What a stupid addition

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like el pollo because it's really easy to get the gummi meteor with him. I reached the Candy Dimension

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol if you aren't getting 2-3 gummi meteors with El Pollo & also ever touching the ground w/him

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm obsessed with this drat game now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol if you aren't getting 2-3 gummi meteors with El Pollo & also ever touching the ground w/him

I do that and he still sucks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Nothing beats the speed and power of Burrito Bison the man himself

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I've been playing this as well. The grapple hook girl is my favorite

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have time tracel unlocked but im gonna grind more candy before i prestige

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Nothing beats the speed and power of Burrito Bison the man himself

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm obsessed with this drat game now
I've spent 14 hours on it over the past 3 days. I just unlocked time travel and I don't know what the gently caress it does but it scares and intimidates me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

I've spent 14 hours on it over the past 3 days. I just unlocked time travel and I don't know what the gently caress it does but it scares and intimidates me.

You might as well use it as soon as you unlock it. Put all your candy into the money multiplier the first time and you'll be amazed how fast you max everything out.

And then you can do it again to finish unlocking all the powerups.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Loving the Burrito Bison theorycrafting... This game is a hell of a iOS game.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Regy Rusty posted:

You might as well use it as soon as you unlock it. Put all your candy into the money multiplier the first time and you'll be amazed how fast you max everything out.

And then you can do it again to finish unlocking all the powerups.
Epic, doing this now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got to the candy dimension and then I went through another cake wall and ended up floating in space. What is going on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Posts about this game sound like Wormskull's fake post about Dark Souls tips

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Posts about this game sound like Wormskull's fake post about Dark Souls tips

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I played this when it came ouy and it only had one character and no time travel or candy or any of this poo poo lol. I thought you guys were making this up but this game is loving sick

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm working towards unlocking the ability to select my luchador so I can be the girl every single time and get rid of that chicken flying rear end in a top hat.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There's a secret character.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There's a secret character.

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010