Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Astro7x posted:

Didn't they cut the costs to shuttle the crew from town to town on a bus, so they made them all start paying for their transportation?

You'd think that they would cut Pyro before that...

if they don't like getting their own rental car, those expendable peons can just go work for another wrestling company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Jiro posted:

Xavier woods is fighting Maximillian Dood on the bandainamco Twitch stream. He's getting totally owned.

the dbz game looks sick but rounds take forever because nobody knows how to do anything

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

DoctorGonzo posted:

Kurt will lose to HHH and then he will shake his hand. You were always the best Hunter.
what do you think comes first:
1) triple h is happy, confident and at peace with himself, no longer needing wrestlers from his era to lose to him and say he's the best
2) triple h retires because he can no longer go in the ring

• Locked thread