Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if y'all ever liked any fire pro wrestling games get the new one on steam. it plays great and the steam workshop is gonna be like adrenaline to the heart for the fire pro modding scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Efexeye posted:

how is there no Fire Pro thread in PSP? i volunteer to be commish for the PSP league http://store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/

whatever it is im in. i bought it on monday and have been loving around with it since.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

ive never played a fire pro, how much can you cheat? if i cant be a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat heel, theres no point. i wanna poke eyes and kick balls and use brass knucks and have arn anderson interfere

you can def cheat and i just found a fun little mechanic for knocking down the ref for an extended period for said cheating.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cass' heel character is something of a rachel dolezal figure. he's going to start introducing himself as a black man because, according to him, "you can teach that"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That, the ambulance match, and 90% of the main made the show good. Basically the tag match and the last hour were good, and the IC Title was certainly nothing bad, it was just mediocre.

BTW, looking back, I remember that Backlash was a good show, it just also had Jinder winning the title. Backlash had Shinsuke kneeing Ziggler's face off, a fun match with Corbin losing to Sami, and an AJ/KO barnburner for the US Title.

that first Nakamura Ziggler match kinda sucked actually

• Locked thread