Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Anyone noticed Titus is everywhere these days?

Dude's on GLOW, Preacher and I'm fairly sure I saw him in another movie.

He must be kicking himself that he's not shuckin and jivin for Vince anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

the_american_dream posted:

You mean brodus right?

Aye.

Jerusalem posted:

I assume so, he was on the latest Preacher (which is a real good show). Probably just a mix-up of his Tyrus name.

Aye.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So Jinder has been champion for a few months now. Is there any sign of improving business in India?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

I have two questions.

1. Are Sheasaro legit doing the fusion dance on purpose? I swear I heard them yell "FUS-" during an entrance while doing the finger point before the camera cut away.

2. Will Dean and Seth learn the true meaning of friendship? Possible from Bray Wyatt or the Miztourage?

Edit: actually one more. It feels like I've seen Big Show a lot this year, feuding with Braun then Cass. How active is he these days and could he go for another title run? He'd make a great tag team champ with Big Cass if the current breakup gets fixed and Enzo finally admits he can't wrestle, going in to the manager role like a tiny italian Titus.

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/885113953696849921

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mons Hubris posted:

I wish they would bring back the Putin gimmick for Handsome Rusev

Yeah strange how they backed off that.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Svensken posted:

Honestly surprised no one's tried a Vulcan death grip yet.

Umaga did it all the time. Just grabbed a guy's shoulder and made a mean face. All part of the long game for Trump. Have a scary foreign man do a nerve hold while his name subliminally put out the Trump message You Make America Great Again. Or U-MAGA.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm really happy I don't give this company money anymore.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I wish NJPW would hurry up and make an app for PlayStation or PlayStation would allow the format of video NJPW is released in.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

Perhaps all the "I cancelled weeks/months ago" people are not the heroes they perceive themselves as.

I'm better than God you squalid poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It'll be Ronda Rousey.

• Locked thread