Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

I don't think it has anything to do with Aries but Lio Rush is thought to be headed to 205 Live directly. Dislike it as he's super immature and sure to get heat/fired and he's a terrible promo. Like it as 205 Live really needs a fresh face and NXT didn't know what to do with Rich Swann prior to the CWC.
Eh he's 22 so if it doesn't work out he can just go back to the indies to get more mature; that or more indy guys should go to the Fed young to realize that the place they always dreamed of going is not as nice as they thought it was and decide to stay with the Indies and Japan to lead to WWE's eventual destruction :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

This is absolutely happening with Lio and Ricochet
Eh Ricochet will probably be fine

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Benne posted:

I take it back, Roman is the biggest babyface after all
Cass also has heat with the Raw lockerroom because he's the big Trump supporter amongst that roster

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

rovert posted:

Keep in mind a lot of this week's Observer is correcting and clarifying mistakes in previous issues.

I've been told both by a number of people the Enzo and Cass stories in the Observer are false/made up.

Sorry to ruin the fun.
I mean if Cass was as vocal as it is claimed we would probably have known by now since vocal Trump supporters aren't exactly subtle.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm impressed. Usually they bandwagon a fad or meme long after it faded from mainstream attention
They saw that the Young Bucks were doing it and decided to ride the wave

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Don't want to run out DB's contract

Though its kind of misleading since Talking Smack is still going exist as a Post PPV show

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Eh I don't care about Talking Smack being moved to PPV's only, then again nothing will make me give up a sub because 10$ per month isn't that much and I still like the product sans Raw

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

RAW is now actually sometimes better than Smackdown :negative:

still too loving long though
I know but now Monday night is my trivia night (or hopefully I'll finally go to one of the general meetings for the Pittsburgh DSA now that I paid dues and such) while I have nothing to do on Tuesday night year round.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Invalid Validation posted:

I can't imagine Talking Smack even cost much to do, you might as well just give your talent some time to be themselves for a change. What else is there to watch on the network anyways?
Those 24 documentary specials, NXT, 205 live, the PPVs, old shows, and Table for 3.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I will defend 205 Live mainly because I like the stories they are telling that have respect to continuity, good wrestlers having good to great matches, the character work and I like the WWE style of match structure. If only they can have Gran Metalik wrestle on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

Odd, forcing the cruiserweights into the WWE match structure is what makes it completely unwatchable and utterly pointless to me.
Yeah I wish it expanded past the WWE structure, but the past 2 weeks we've had two strong main events (TJP vs Rich Swann and Ced vs Noam) I also appreciate that some feuds actually get cathartic blowoff matches (ie Tozawa and Kendrick)

• Locked thread