Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I have two questions.

1. Are Sheasaro legit doing the fusion dance on purpose? I swear I heard them yell "FUS-" during an entrance while doing the finger point before the camera cut away.

2. Will Dean and Seth learn the true meaning of friendship? Possible from Bray Wyatt or the Miztourage?

Edit: actually one more. It feels like I've seen Big Show a lot this year, feuding with Braun then Cass. How active is he these days and could he go for another title run? He'd make a great tag team champ with Big Cass if the current breakup gets fixed and Enzo finally admits he can't wrestle, going in to the manager role like a tiny italian Titus.

Billzasilver fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jul 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread