Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

rovert posted:

Not really supposed to say it but given Aries's history with his forum I'll say it. There's been a lot of back and forth between the news websites about whether WWE released him or Aries asked his release or even if was this in between situation. A big reason for this is that Aries is trying really hard to push the idea to the media he asked.

The reality he was fired. And in a rare move he wasn't hired by a talent relations fall guy he was fired by Triple H himself.

Very into this new gimmick of just coming right out and saying stuff, rather than vague references

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

This thread loving sucks

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

keevo posted:

It'd be cool if they actually did a proper show on health and fitness. It would help convince my lazy rear end to start working out.

Been waiting for this since before the network launch. 20-30 minutes of a wrestler discussing workouts and diets, would be super fun. Braun talks powerlifting, Seth talks Crossfit, poo poo like that.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

first episode: jinder mahal

Unironically would like that. Even geared to the gills like he obviously is, he's got to have a killer diet and bodybuilding program

• Locked thread