Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Macs are gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

jobs was a prick and i'm glad he's dead

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Sweevo posted:

he's dead but he's also rich

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Sweevo posted:

I'm not really glad that anyone is dead, other than Hitler etc, but the circumstances of his death are extremely funny.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thank you mods for creating a quarantine thread for terrible posts about steve jobs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
steve jobs living would have been a bit like kurt cobain living

pram
Jun 10, 2001
steeb jeurbs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is that how you say it in good old texas

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my father is still using his MacBook Pro 3,1 as his primary computer. he refuses to "upgrade" because in 2007 I said it was a good computer and now he just uses it for email and light internet browsing after his logic 7 dongle stopped working two years ago and Apple refused to give him a new one and no other logic software works on this computer and refuses to pirate software thanks Stebe

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i think el cap works on those and possibly sierra, aside from the logic issue it sounds pretty needs suiting tbh

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

thanks for releasing software dongles steve :kiddo:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

qhat posted:

I'm not really glad that anyone is dead, other than Hitler etc, but the circumstances of his death are extremely funny.

I'm not glad that he's dead,
but I'm glad that he's gone

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

pram posted:

steeb jeurbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMjWbWl-eM

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

better than stebe cube?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Stymie posted:

thank you mods for creating a quarantine thread for terrible posts about steve jobs

here's one now!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

weird I thought it was because he let people shoot aids cum in his rear end in his rear end in the bus station restroom

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwYy8R87JMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
nothing of value was lost

• Locked thread