Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i never really "got" his stuff he just seemed weird and mad but i thought it was hosed up he got kicked off youtube and poo poo when they let ISIS post theri poo poo

Nooner fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Blue Train posted:

I'm glad he's dead

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

I'm glad he's dead

as Voltaire would have said, wiping my arse with a goose is really nice

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
This is me at work essentially, its pretty close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Toadvine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

its a mystery why this guy doesn't have a show anymore

This was the only good part of World Peace

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
A friend of mine said that show was hilarious and showed me an episode where he takes the piss out of a bunch of douchey gearheads at this car show and it was pretty funny :shrug: my buddy didn't know what 'Alt right' is either

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The truth is Sam Hyde isn't blackballed because of wrongthink, he just isn't very funny.

He tried to blame it on Tim Heidecker and wrongthink and the jews, but he wasn't very popular to begin with and likely stopped trying so hard after getting his show cancelled.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Nooner posted:

i never really "got" his stuff he just seemed weird and mad but i thought it was hosed up he got kicked off youtube and poo poo when they let ISIS post theri poo poo

lol welcome back buddy

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

myDad posted:

The truth is Sam Hyde isn't blackballed because of wrongthink, he just isn't very funny.

He tried to blame it on Tim Heidecker and wrongthink and the jews, but he wasn't very popular to begin with and likely stopped trying so hard after getting his show cancelled.

But ratings were good and buzzfeed was a thing

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

They should cancel adult swim next.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I don't if it was ratings or politics, but I know for sure that Adult Swim has never cancelled anything for not being funny

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the dating show sketch was funny

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He was blackballed and disappeared by the media due to wrongthink. He is an unperson now.

Advertisers not being cool with antisemitic content = he was punished for wrongthink!!!

Or are you referring to something else?

I'm glad yr on probation btw. Think about your crimes against goon humanity next time...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

General Dog posted:

I know for sure that Adult Swim has never cancelled anything for not being funny

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Has Sam Hyde ever had a girlfriend

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

i like that posted:

Has Sam Hyde ever had a girlfriend

is that an offer?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

is that an offer?

Isn't he all out of that AdultSwim green though??

I wanted to know if he has normal relationships with women or no basically, given the pervert vibes

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

yeah I actually wrote that p lazily. but oh no, son of forums user tramadol junkie over here wants to get a sick burn in on me. :secsmug:

Toadvine posted:

How do you really feel about him

he's a big ol butthead

Nooner posted:

oh drat!

welcome back buddy :hfive:

when did this happen?

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Despite really enjoying Tom Goes to the Mayor, I honestly didn't enjoy Tim and Eric, with the exception of a few skits. So I didn't even bother with Sam Hyde's try hard edgy knock off.

luncheon meat posted:

I do like that about him but it was pretty lovely when he told people to gently caress Tim Heidecker's life up so they doxxed the poo poo out of him. Not actually sure he told anyone to do anything actually, I think a lot of people are just too loving stupid to realise he's joking about a lot of things. idiots ruin everything

Not being aware that there are plenty of stupid people out there who will misconstrue ironic demands as a genuine call to action is the mark of a true idiot.

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think

luncheon meat posted:

I think he just jumped on the wrong train with the alt right poo poo. I don't think he actually believes in any of it but the attention is so good he cannot stop. dude just wants attentnion

dunno, he was funny and he still has some good ideas but with all the stupid poo poo that goes on I stopped watching :(

its like in a different world where trump lost it would be worth watching

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i saw his videos where he did the tedx thing and another one about anime and i looked up some more stuff and thought okay he puts a new spin on things not many people have parodied (at the time) and after seeing the one where he tried to look as awful as possible and say weird things for a local news story about gps dating i thought okay hes funny here. then i clicked on some other videos that seemed pretty angry and his website was just shock garbage totally in your face man hardcore crosshairs on obama, talking about how his kids will never get sick in their lives but the working man's will die many times over, then he had his show where he alternated between some good humored bits and some weird cringeworthy stuff that included venerable internet troll meme smash hits but not in a creative or even shocking way.

the last hyde thread had someone who claimed to be close to him post a story about him driving three states over to gently caress a strung out looking girl with a swastika stick and poke on her waist.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

He is still cool and having secret gay sex with me. Sometimes we post on reddit about how Awesome trump is, then we make love to Boy George songs while we laugh at our awesome trolling.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Toadvine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

its a mystery why this guy doesn't have a show anymore
oh cool it's a hamhanded fash ripoff of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i remember when someone, maybe him, posted all his original million dollar extreme videos in gbs. they were just legit lovely outright tim and eric ripoffs. i was really surprised he went on to have a career after that. less surprised to hear he turned into an alt right chud

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

http://www.somethingawful.com/awfulvision/million-dollar-extreme/1/

huh looks like this shite goes back further than I thought

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

HAT FETISH posted:

something awful's history of propping up people who turn out to be something awful is longer than many care to know

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

HAT FETISH posted:

LOWTAX WTF how could you let a neo nazi post here during the GBS heyday of ultra PC right think?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

something awful's history of propping up people who turn out to be something awful is longer than many care to know
somebody on twitter said something about the path of world history eventually merging down into two massive warring factions, both of which were founded when they were banned from something awful

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Cubone posted:

somebody on twitter said something about the path of world history eventually merging down into two massive warring factions, both of which were founded when they were banned from something awful

I hope its Robet Lord and Doobie fighting it out for humanities future.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Cubone posted:

Skullmund vs 4chan

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

His show had very timely and sick burns on american idol and PUAs. Fresh!!

Also wacky randomness! Very original comedy!!!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

HAT FETISH posted:

hell yeah my facility for remembering the minutiae of internet history totally makes up for all my other crippling personal failings

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I swear like half the shows Adult Swim has premiered never made it past their first season, why does this crybaby think he's so special?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

he made friends with famed internet troll weev who i guess became an unironic nazi in jail? and theres a photo of them heiling together

maybe its just an edgelord thing but still, even if youre just being an edgelord dont be surprised if people get offended. its one thing shitposting on the internet but its another thing shitposting in tv form, when the people you're offending might be the people who let you have a tv show

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Who even still watches Adult Swim after the Sealab 2021/Home Movies days when they went with 'random' content?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

emoji posted:

Who even still watches Adult Swim after the Sealab 2021/Home Movies days when they went with 'random' content?
wham city owns ok

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
His comedy troupe broke up (one owns an antique shop now and the other has a more openly racist youtube channel of his own) and his new schtick is pretending to be really poor

MillionDollarExtreme did release Historie's Liars in January though which was pretty funny

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
he live in his car now lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sam hyde can be fun to look at.. for short short bursts