Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Groundbreaking, principled commedian/genius, SAm Hyde..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Ork of Fiction posted:

Groundbreaking, principled commedian/genius, SAm Hyde..

unironically

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I've never seen any of his work, but I hear it's bad.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I once sent Sam Hyde $40 for a T-shirt

I have not recieved the t-shirt

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Cost of doing business w/ a trixter, I guess. :shrug:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
tricksters represent

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sintax posted:

I once sent Sam Hyde $40 for a T-shirt

I have not recieved the t-shirt

Sam Hyde is lowtax???

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

i like that posted:

Hating the jews was more important for Sam Hyde than having lots of money and a cool tv show I guess. Good on you for not selling out for what's important in life

I do not think he actually hates the jews, fyi

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I do not think he actually hates the jews, fyi
that what they said about adolf

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
Yeah sam has nothing but respect and admiration for Jewish people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

Yeah sam has nothing but respect and admiration for Jewish people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Hey look he is smiling like that one guy said he never does, he must really be enjoying himself

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sintax posted:

tricksters represent

walgreenslatino posted:

there was a "scandal" last year where people got bent out of shape because of this lol

people were like ritually denouncing him for being antisemetic against cookie elves. I think about it a lot

https://twitter.com/dril/status/747822549069926400
https://twitter.com/machiavellino/status/748278060902940672

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

Yeah it pretty much was, but who knows what to believe in Trump's America

CNN is fake news.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

This isn't funny, its just a confusing mess that leads the viewer wondering what level of irony Sam Hyde is on?

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Sintax posted:

The fact that his show was cancelled by "the left" or whatever you want to call it is essentially true, so the paranoia around the jews (or whatever) is reasonable if not misplaced

[[[adult swim]]]

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

morally adept posted:

This isn't funny, its just a confusing mess that leads the viewer wondering what level of irony Sam Hyde is on?

nice antisemitism

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Blue Train posted:

nice antisemitism

Ok?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

morally adept posted:

He does not hate jews (if u ask me), but his ideals fall in line with the /pol etc viewpoint that ((Soros)) and whatever else bad jews are ruining the world by some means. This video is in the same wheelhouse as the "jews rock" video where the insularity of the jewish culture is easy to ridicule, but jewish people are generally fine people.

Full disclosure I saw him shouting "heebs will not divide us" at the he-will-not-divide-us thing. IT'S NOT WORTH THE JOKE SAMMY BOY

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sintax posted:

Full disclosure I saw him shouting "heebs will not divide us" at the he-will-not-divide-us thing.

Ok this actually might have been funny

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
MDE fans are the worst part of MDE. I think Sam and Nick are funny, Charles kinda falls flat when it's only him. Their stand-up is pretty rough, but when they try to troll in real life, it's great. The TEDx, Anime, Twitter-AIDS, Brony dating sim, Deagle Nation vs Brianna Wu, etc. were all great. Getting TheReportOfTheWeek as reported as lost in the Manchester attacks was funny too.

I thought World Peace was pretty good. it initially got renewed then I think internal politics and the Buzzfeed article did pretty much kill it, so it's not really paranoia. I think he legit feels like he got a bad deal. In the end they said Adult Swim doesn't really give them much since it was a first season thing and laughed about people thinking he was rich now.

I guess he is making a video game, another big video, KSTV 2. He's getting really fat and seems to chain-smoke cigars.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

the ted talk t hign was really funny

but sam hyde got irony poisoning

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sam Hyde has sexual urges that go unfulfilled far too often. This is why he is an alt-right comedian

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He crossed the line when made fun of Jews, and got blackballed for it. He's either a legit anti-semite, didn't give a poo poo about his on-screen career, or was completely oblivious to how the media works in the US.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Smythe posted:

normal ppl when your show tanks or get cancelled: thats showbiz!! back to the drawing board i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mentally ill man when his show gets cancelled: there is a huge conspiracy to destroy me and prevent the light from being shone on the evil darkness that prevails in this vile industry. their cruel machinations must be stopped...

this to the max

sam hyde is about as funny as general anime

Smythe posted:

thinking about posting about sam hyde? get your flame suits on boys! the troll army is here and they are armed to the mother freaking teeth!!

spinning gold, smythe

i like that posted:

Sam Hyde has a lot of hatred and anger for women in his heart. I wouldnt be that shocked if he went on to be a copycat of the East River Rapist (ONS). U read it here first

he may in fact be the east river rapist

Minimalist Program posted:

I bench 250 for reps but I am only 6 feet tall and while I think Sam Hyde has less upper body strength than me (he's big but he's not jacked and he looks soft) i think he's got a good 40 pounds on me and he would easily defeat me in hand to hand combat.

sam hyde: dildo owner and user

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Sorry, my tribe must be protected, and all enemy tribes must be destroyed.

what does alex "dare" levert have to do with this

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Racial humor is fine and good, except when it's against my race. Then I am going to freak the gently caress out

you claim to be not white and yet you post white trash things :sax:

Sintax posted:

Do you know what it's like.......... to die for what you believe in? To lose a TV show for what you believe in? No? Well I guess you don't know his pain then.......

his pain is cool

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
tbh sam hyde has the most innate comedic talent in a non-jew i've ever seen. it makes me wonder if he actually has some jewish ancestry.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

qkkl posted:

He crossed the line when made fun of Jews, and got blackballed for it. He's either a legit anti-semite, didn't give a poo poo about his on-screen career, or was completely oblivious to how the media works in the US.

Holocaust survivor: "Never again!"
Sam Hyde: "This sounds like a challenge..."

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hobelhouse posted:

A friend of mine said that show was hilarious and showed me an episode where he takes the piss out of a bunch of douchey gearheads at this car show and it was pretty funny :shrug: my buddy didn't know what 'Alt right' is either
I also thought that video was funny

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=391s

yeah not surprised he got canned

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

qkkl posted:

completely oblivious to how the media works in the US.

There are no jews in hollywood this is a hurtful stereotype.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I also thought that video was funny

The Williamsburg video is pretty good too

Seem like he shines at Borat-style straight man trolling

IDK what's up with his recurrent Jewish fixation, perhaps his spirit became one with the troll mask

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ive just lived in this literal pile of feces for the past 10 years as a troll, lol you guys dont get it. i dont actually like feces or want to eat them, i just do it to show how dumb you all are. for 10 years ive been owning you, eating these turds and slurping them between my teeth, and you're all like "omg look at the poo poo eater! he likes to eat and taste poo poo!" like a bunch of fuckin rubes. i dont actually like it and youre so stupid for assuming i do these 10 years. just to be clear i think eating poo poo is repugnant and unhealthy, of course, and i dont have any particular fixation on it which is why its nbd that my entire life has revolved around living in and eating poo poo for these past 10 years

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Dicky B posted:

he's a fascist white nationalist upon whom i wish death

i don't wish death on any of my political opponents (except you know those whp absolutely will beyond doubt do something horrible like murder people). I don't even want them to lose their jobs unless they're in a position to implement the policies I strongly disagree with. I just want others to be convinced they're wrong.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Luxury Communism posted:

MODS ROCK

edit: I love mods!

I'm the effete looking guy yelling out the second bit

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Also according to a post he made a few years ago he's 6'1. He doesn't look short in the clips and I thought 5'8 sounded odd.

My experience with MDE's stuff was that it wasn't reliably funny but when it was it was very funny and it was worth watching the episodes. Even if I didn't laugh more than once they were surreal and the bits short enough I didn't get bored. I think Sam Hyde seems mentally ill.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The gym sketch from World Peace was hilarious.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I think I could beat Sam Hyde in a gun fight if he was unarmed and about 25 yards away and hasn't noticed me

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

No. 9 posted:

I thought World Peace was pretty good. it initially got renewed then I think internal politics and the Buzzfeed article did pretty much kill it, so it's not really paranoia. I think he legit feels like he got a bad deal. In the end they said Adult Swim doesn't really give them much since it was a first season thing and laughed about people thinking he was rich now.

If a fuckin Buzzfeed article was enough to kill the show than it was probably kind of hosed to start with. It makes more sense to me that Williams Street made a financial decision and cut the show rather than a cabal of Jews cancelling a show out of spite while laughing jewishly.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
World peace was loving hilarious they should bring that poo poo back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Deki posted:

If a fuckin Buzzfeed article was enough to kill the show than it was probably kind of hosed to start with. It makes more sense to me that Williams Street made a financial decision and cut the show rather than a cabal of Jews cancelling a show out of spite while laughing jewishly.

How does one laugh Jewishly? Is it like Mel Brooks-ish or Carl Reiner-y? Cause neither of those sound very sinister to me.

• Locked thread